Energetic designer with lots of experience. I'm currently working on the Madison Square Garden Renovation.
Hoffmann Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Representative
Project Representative for Madison Square Garden Renovation. Working with Jones Lang LaSalle, Turner Construction Company, Brisbin Brook Beynon Architects and Wolkow Braker Roofing Corporation on the re-roofing project and water proofing of Madison Square Garden.
Morgan Gick McBeath Associates, Washington, DC, US, Designer
- Worked as a project manager on various projects performing roles of client contact, writing quick proposals, construction documents, redlining and getting drawing sets through the permitting process
- Worked in both Revit and AutoCad 2011 drawing details and producing interior and exterior renderings.
- Clients include L.F.Jenings, US Chamber of Commerce, Wesley Seminary, G5 Salon, UPS, Ted Britt Ford, Northern VA Birth Center, J.B.G. Companies and C.B. Richard Ellis Company
Peck Peck and Associates, Woodbridge, VA, US, Jr Architect
- Achieved successful solutions covering all phases of the design process and construction administration process for new construction base building, renovation and interior projects for Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority, Fairfax County Public Schools and Various Federal Government Organizations
- All work held to a high standard of accuracy, quality control and client satisfaction.
DBI Architects, Washington, DC, US, Architectural Designer
- Involved in all phases of interior architecture programs
- Active role in programming, schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Client base included Federal Government, World Bank and corporate offices
University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC, US, BArch, Architecture
Earned a Bachelar of Arts in Architecture in 2006, earned Barch in 2007. Member of AIAS, member of Student Liason Advisory Panel. Studied abroad in Italy.