see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
I am an architectural designer with a strong foundation and a passion for all innovative design. Those around me consider me a motivated individual with a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally. I posses a creative flair for problem solving along with a structured and resourceful mind set to accomplish goals.
My education has been complemented by my work experience in the architecture industry. Upon completing my architecture degree at the University of Miami, I decided to move to New York City to pursue a masters degree in construction management. During my masters degree at New York University, I have worked for an interior design firm, a construction consulting company and now work for one of the most recognizable global brands in the planning, design & construction department.
Besides having professional work experience, I have also participated in international architectural competitions. I have worked on presentation drawings and research for competitions including an affordable housing and mixed-use development project in Singapore and a cultural center in England.
My technical skills include proficiency in Auto-CAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, 3DS Max Studio, Mental Ray, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and workable knowledge in BIM & Rhino. In addition, I have free-hand drawing abilities including producing watercolor and pencil renderings.
Estée Lauder Companies, New York City, Design and Construction Project Manager
Manage commercial design and construction projects for corporate office spaces, training centers, retail stores, archives & museums.
Conceptualize, plan, develop, design and manage projects.
Build & manage budgets for design & construction projects to support multiple brand's P&L figures.
Lead design and construction projects from schematic design, design development through to construction and close-out.
DBI Construction Consultants, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
• Represent Owners in construction projects as liaison with design consultants and contractors
• Coordinate construction projects from schematic design through project close-out phase
• Research and analyze development projects in Greater New York City area
BAM Studio, New York, NY, US, Architectural Intern
• 6 month internship with small interior design firm
• Chief duties to review submittals, develop construction documents and drawing details
• Collaborated hands on with a team on several design projects in New York City
Europa Stairways, Miami, FL, US, Architectural Designer
• Worked in close relation with CEO to learn business, including traveling to meet with clients across the United States.
• Conceptualize and design custom luxury staircases to fit customer's wants and budget.
• Collaborated with suppliers and contractors to manage quality control.
Oliva-Meoz Architects and Town Planners, Coral Gables, FL, US, Architectural Intern
• Worked with Auto-CAD to produce 2D and 3D drawings
• Enhanced physical model making skills (wood models)
• Review, develop and detail design concepts
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Masters, Construction Management
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, US, BArch, Architecture