Faure Halvorsen Architects, Bozeman, MT, US, Intern Architect
* Collaboratively participated in the design process of custom homes and commercial buildings. Ensured code compliance, completeness of construction documents and addressed nuances of design to meet the needs and desires of the client.
* Managed, supervised and designed interior upgrades, remodels and additions for a private consumer retreat for major corporations, Philip Morris’ Crazy Mountain Ranch. Successful sub-contractor coordination and time management resulted in early completion of all tasks within the allotted time frames that were established.
* Developed exceptional management and interpersonal skills assisting in all phases of design and construction coordinating with interior designers, contractors, engineers and clients.
Integrity Builders, Bozeman, MT, US, Carpenter
Carpenter of prestigious custom homes that included design and construction of custom furniture and cabinetry.
Temple Enterprises, Ocala, FL, US, Senior Project Manager
* Coordinated project schedules to effectively demonstrate time line for the design and construction of an 12,000 square foot, interior warehouse remodel/renovation.
* Performed contract review and selection following through with management and supervision of sub-contractors to ensure accuracy and completeness.
*Collaboratively worked with lead designer and client with overall layout and design of facility. Addressed and initiated design alternatives throughout phase of construction leading to a space that exceeded clients expectations and was completed $125,000 under budget.
Food Systems Unlimited, Inc., Longwood, FL, US, Director of Design and Construction
* Designed restaurant facades and floor layouts located in mall food courts and airports encompassing four concepts: Maki of Japan, Chao Cajun, Asian Chao and Sushi Fuji. Design included modeling, color schemes, menu boards, lighting options and materials.
* Performed contractor review and selection, monitored sub-contractors, installers and vendors during build out phase to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with plans and CCR's.
* Managed construction process, reviewed construction documents, edited and enforced AIA 107 contracts to reflect official terms and agreements and settled disputes resulting in successful and timely project completion with all tenant criteria met.
* Consistently negotiated contractor bids reducing costs by $50,000 + per restaurant.
Infinite Photonics, Orlando, FL, US, Project Manager / Process Engineer
* Designed and managed construction of 1,200 sq/ft. process engineering facility for laser diode manufacturing.
* Hired and supervised sub-contractors to ensure specifications required for peak functionality of clean room.
* Cross trained within process engineering for research and development of semi-conductor laser diodes. Included processing orders for shipping and receiving of multimillion dollar equipment and classified materials.
The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, US, BArch, Architecture