I am an experienced architect in the look for an international career. So far, I have worked abroad and proved excellent results, but I am keen on developing my career further and that is why I am interested in working in the US.
I have both office based experience and field work, and have been supervising constructions sites too. All of this is presented in my CV, but should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
DG Beton AD Skopje, Skopje, MK, Site Engineer
- Site Engineer at the new building for the Department of Exterior
- Technical manager for the subcontractor at a construction site of the 220 MW combined cycle co-generation power plant Skopje
GD Granit AD Skopje, Skopje, MK, Various posts in architecture and engineering as listed
- Architect at various posts at construction sites in Macedonia;
- Assistant manager at a construction site for a reception center for asylum seekers in Shuto Orizari, Skopje, Macedonia;
- Assistant manager at the project for reconstruction of Pance Karagjozov St., Stip, Macedonia
- Site engineer in the Technical Department on 3 viaducts: Veliki Svib, Mali Svib, Melnik on the Rijeka – Zagreb highway in Croatia;
- Site Engineer at the project for reconstruction of the bridge on the “River Orljava” on the Zagreb - Slavonski Brod highway
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje, Skopje, MK, BArch, BSc Architecture
BSc in Architecture, subjects ranging from interior design to engineering subjects. Website of the Faculty of the University for reference: http://www.ukim.edu.mk/en_index.php