see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
Multidisciplinary Designer with background in Architecture and Interior Design
NTRVAL - Dynamic Minimalist World Clock | http://www.ntrval.com
Wid Chapman Architects, New York, NY, US, Associate
• Design Development and presentations.
• Developed DOB and CDs for architectural interiors.
• Project management for multiple restaurant, commercial and residential projects.
Daniel Goldner Architects, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Architect
• Produced presentation and proposal drawings for commercial projects.
• Assisted in DOB drawings and construction documents.
Projects Design Associates, New York, NY, US, Designer
• Worked on architectural interiors for multiple hospitality projects.
• Modeled and designed interior spaces, installations and furniture in 3D.
• Designed presentation images and layouts.
• Construction documents production and red lines.
• Materials organization and cataloging as well as research.
• Acted as Project Manager for small residential project in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Pratt Institute, Rome, IT, Teacher Assistant
• Responsible for historical research, cataloguing and filing.
• Responsible for library upkeep and organization.
• Printed and scanned necessary materials required for studio.
B.O.D. Fabio Di Veroli, Rome, IT, Assistant Designer
• Participated in a five day intensive design workshop working with Fabio Di Veroli of B.O.D. via Roma Tre.
• Assisted in design of a temporary bridge in the site of the Ponte Rotto in Rome.
• Hand rendering, computer modeling, computer rendering, and photoshop work of the proposed project.
K & K Construction, Brooklyn, NY, US, Project Manager Assistant
• Participated in client meetings on site to discuss their visions.
• Translation of emails and drawings into Cantonese for contractors.
• Facilitated communication between clients, project manger and contractors.
Pratt Institute, BArch, Architecture
Pratt Institute Rome, Architecture
Pratt Institute, Architecture
International Rome Program, Scholarship
Selected for the Rome International Program for architecture.
In Process, Other
Academic projects have been featured in “In Process” student publication in Pratt Institute from 2008 to 2010.
Pratt Institute Presidential, Scholarship