see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
I have received my Bachelor of Architecture from Pratt Institute in spring of 2011. During my academic career, I have participated in two international study abroad programs, the International China Program as well as the Rome Honors Program. My academic work has been published in multiple issues of InProcess, the student publication within Pratt Institute.
Professionally, I have worked on various hospitality interiors such as cafes, restaurants, bars and lounges at different stages of completion. My academic and professional experiences allowed me to become sensitive and flexible in different types of environments and my passion for Architecture and Design motivates me to push my abilities to the limit.
I am currently looking for full time employment in an Architectural Design firm wtih the hopes of completing my IDP and obtaining licensure. My goal in the future is to start up a multi-disciplinary practice that varies from architecture to industrial design, and interactive design.
Wid Chapman Architects, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Developed DOB and CDs for architectural interiors.
• Acted as Project Manager for student lounge/common space in the New Yorker Hotel.
Daniel Goldner Architects, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Architect
• Produced presentation and proposal drawings for commercial projects.
• Assisted in DOB drawings and construction documents.
Projects Design Associates, New York, NY, US, Designer
• Worked on architectural interiors for multiple hospitality projects.
• Modeled and designed interior spaces, installations and furniture in 3D.
• Designed presentation images and layouts.
• Construction documents production and red lines.
• Materials organization and cataloging as well as research.
• Acted as Project Manager for small residential project in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Pratt Institute, Rome, IT, Teacher Assistant
• Responsible for historical research, cataloguing and filing.
• Responsible for library upkeep and organization.
• Printed and scanned necessary materials required for studio.
B.O.D. Fabio Di Veroli, Rome, IT, Assistant Designer
• Participated in a five day intensive design workshop working with Fabio Di Veroli of B.O.D. via Roma Tre.
• Assisted in design of a temporary bridge in the site of the Ponte Rotto in Rome.
• Hand rendering, computer modeling, computer rendering, and photoshop work of the proposed project.
K & K Construction, Brooklyn, NY, US, Project Manager Assistant
• Participated in client meetings on site to discuss their visions.
• Translation of emails and drawings into Cantonese for contractors.
• Facilitated communication between clients, project manger and contractors.
Pratt Institute, BArch, Architecture
Pratt Institute Rome, Architecture
Pratt Institute, Architecture
International Rome Program, Scholarship
Selected for the Rome International Program for architecture.
In Process, Other
Academic projects have been featured in “In Process” student publication in Pratt Institute from 2008 to 2010.
Pratt Institute Presidential, Scholarship