see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
I am a Senior Project Manager with an outstanding track record of managing multi-million dollar design and construction projects, including experience in commercial, government, justice, corporate office, aviation, education and residential markets. I have developed projects from schematic design through construction administration and daily interaction with clients, contractors, design teams and firm management. And, I am passionate about completing projects on time and at maximum profitability, while fostering a high-quality work environment and professional growth of project team members.
SDP Architects, Inc. / Living Patriot, LLC, Saint Louis, MO, US, Founder & President / Project & Financial Manager
Responsible for overall project design and production supervision for residential and small commercial renovations, additions and new construction projects. Also, responsible for financial management, contracts, schedules, architectural and product design, manufacturing, assembly and shipping.
• Formed and marketed a new architecture firm to provide design and construction management services to residential and commercial clients, completing over 75 projects to date
• Formed a new design and manufacturing company with appropriate structure to introduce the company's first new product, "Living Patriot Flag Display Prism", to the market within budget and 2 years of product conception
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., Saint Louis, MO, US, Project Manager
Responsible for design, team management, construction coordination and building condition assessments of projects for government and corporate clients.
• Managed the design and construction of projects with clients, contractors and in-house engineers to achieve on time and within budget completion of multiple simultaneous projects
• Monitored, measured and evaluated construction cost expenditures, developed cost estimates and directed cost savings, preserving the client over 22% in construction costs
• Oversaw the construction of General Services Administration projects, ensuring on-time and within budget completion, which led to additional projects for the firm
• Performed existing facilities condition assessments for US Army Corps of Engineers and provided necessary data for program repairs, maintenance and modernization of the properties
HOK, Saint Louis, MO, US, Project Manager
Responsible for complete project management on corporate office, commercial and justice projects.
• Managed the competition design team to successfully bid on a National Archives and Records Administration Personnel Records Center with extremely tight budget and time schedule
• Improved profitability from a projected -10% to +20% profit on interiors and justice projects while increasing team production and client satisfaction
Oculus Inc., Saint Louis, MO, US, Project Manager / Accounts Manager
Responsible for oversight and management of client accounts and projects in the retail banking sector.
• Streamlined operating process for financial institution projects, significantly reducing cycle time and costs, while improving customer satisfaction
Construx of Illinois / CDG Architects, Springfield, IL, US, Project Director
Responsible for project management, design and construction management of commercial projects.
• Performed design-build turnaround on a large health club project, completing it from concept design through construction, generating over 25% profit for the company
• Marketed the company to successfully obtain a $15 million religious facility renovation project
Huff – Patterson, Inc., Chicago, IL, US, Vice President / Partner
Responsible for total projects management from concept development through construction completion.
• Implemented an accreditation training program, resulting in 100% of eligible employees obtaining architecture licenses within 1 year
• Generated and managed design fees in excess of $1,400,000 per year for firm of 8 employees
Teng & Associates, Inc., Chicago, IL, US, Project Manager / Project Architect
Responsible for project management and design of aviation projects primarily at O’Hare International Airport.
• Fostered existing client relationships and generated new aviation facilities projects, while exceeding company financial and client survey expectations
Legat Architects, Inc., Chicago, IL, US, Project Architect
Responsible for design and construction documentation of elementary and middle school renovations and expansions for Chicago area public school districts.
• Completed all project responsibilities on time, while creatively solving design and constructability issues
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana-Champaign, IL, US, MArch, Architecture
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Carbondale, IL, US, BArch, Architecture Studies