Senior Project Manager with an outstanding track record of managing multi million dollar design-build, projects. Project experience in corporate office, justice, aviation, commercial and educational markets. Project development from schematic design through construction administration and daily interaction with clients, contractors, design teams and firm management. Passionate about completing projects on time and at maximum profitability.
Jacobs, Saint Louis, MO, US, Construction Manager
Overall construction management of General Services Administration projects at the Robert A. Young Federal Building, St. Louis, MO.
• Responsible for oversight of on time and within budget construction of multiple simultaneous projects
• Manage modifications, RFI’s, estimates, meetings, negotiations, safety programs, labor standards, schedules and pay applications
• Coordinate issues with Client representatives and the project architect/engineer
Living Patriot, LLC / ImprovEyes, Inc., Saint Louis, MO, US, Entrepreneur, Project & Financial Manager
Responsible for financial management, contracts, schedules, architectural and product design, manufacturing, assembly and shipping.
• Formed a new design and manufacturing company with appropriate structure to produce the first new product introduced to the market within 2 years of product conception
• Created a backlog of over 30 unique product prototypes and product designs
• Introduced first product, “Living Patriot Flag Display Prism” on time and on budget
HOK (formerly Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum), Saint Louis, MO, US, Project Manager
Responsible for complete project management on corporate office, commercial and justice projects.
• Managed project to successfully bid on a government storage facility with extremely tight budget and time schedule
• Improved profitability from a projected loss to +20% on 3 justice projects while at the same time improving client satisfaction
• Improved profitability on interior design projects from -7% to +20% while increasing team production and client gratification
Oculus Inc., Saint Louis, MO, US, Project Manager / Accounts Manager
Responsible for oversight and management of client accounts and project in the retail banking sector.
• Streamlined operating process for financial institution projects significantly reducing cycle time and costs while improving customer satisfaction
Construx of Illinois / CDG Architects, Springfield, IL, US, Project Director
Responsible for project management, design and construction management of commercial projects.
• Performed turnaround on large health club project, completing project on time and preserving $100,000+ in fee’s for the firm
• Marketed company to successfully obtain a $15 million religious facility renovation project for the firm
Huff – Patterson, Inc., Chicago, IL, US, Vice President / Partner
Responsible for total projects from development through completion.
• Implemented accreditation training program resulting in 3 of 7 employees obtaining licenses within 1 year
• Generated design fees in excess of $600,000 per year
Teng & Associates, Inc., Chicago, IL, US, Project Manager / Project Architect
Responsible for project management and design of aviation projects primarily at O’Hare International Airport.
• Increased profitability of assigned projects by +10% while improving client satisfaction and generating new repeat client projects
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana-Champaign, IL, US, MArch, Architecture
Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Carbondale, IL, US, BArch, Architecture Studies