46 Lewiston Street, Staten Island, NY 10314
Home: (718)-698-4574 / Cell: (917)-440-6231
To acquire a position as project manager and/or architecture design services utilizing recent education and experience, which will offer merit-based opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Self-motivated, results-driven and reliable individual.
• Enthusiastic and industrious with a hands-on work ethic; committed to quality and teamwork; work well independently.
• Proven interpersonal relations and communication skills with the ability to interface harmoniously with multicultural staff and clients on all levels.
• Knowledgable in Architecture Drafting, Design, and Communication
• Architecture presentation, models, sketches, and renderings
• Arhitecture Hand drafting and drawing
• Computer proficient-PC/MAC; Autodesk CAD, Autodesk Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
New York Institute of Technology – Manhattan, New York
• Bachelor of Architecture Design: Spring 2011
• Graduated with Latin Honors – Cum Laude
• 3.45 GPA
• Presidential Honor List: Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010. Dean's Honor List: Fall 2008
• Selected for the N.Y.I.T. Architecture design exhibition: Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Fall 2009, Fall 2010, Spring 2011
• Selected for the N.Y.I.T. NAAB Accreditation for top performance student: Design V, VI, VIII
• Awarded 2nd place prize in the City of Freeport, Long Island Masterplan design competition.
Coursework : Design Fundamentals I & II, Design I-VI, Design VII & VIII (Thesis), Visualization I-III, Physics, Statics and Strength,
Reinforced Concrete, Structure Steel, Advanced Structures Concrete, Building Equipment I & II, Computer Aided Construction Drawings, Building Construction I & II, Site Planning, City Planning, Landscape Architecture History, Basic Speech Communication, Acting for Film
Pride Development & Construction Inc. - Staten Island, NY
Assistant Project Manager 6/08-08/11
• Involved with all phases of new residential construction, renovation and additions.
• Involved in early planning stages
• Site walk throughs
• Prepared quantity take offs.
• Prepared and review submittals and shop drawings.
• Scheduled and record job site meetings.
• Maintained field inspection logs
• Coordinate project with clients, engineer and architects.
• Prepared punch list for close out of projects.
Carpenter 7/04- 6/07
• Worked as carpenter in interior and exterior residential new construction, renovations and home improvements.
• Duties includes demolition, rough framing, insulation, drywall installation, finished carpentry, painting, tile setting,
wood floor installations, roofing & deck building.
COMMUNITY SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
Staten Island Lions – Staten Island, New York
• Teaching of the chinese cultural lion dance and instrumentals to new and current members
• Choreographs dances and music for performances
• Involved with coordinating, organizing and budgeting various events such as parades, grand openings, weddings, and parties.
Better Chinatown Society – New York, New York
• The society is involved with organizing cultural events and activities in NYC.
Chinatown Athletic Association - New York, New York.
• The association is involved with gathering the residents of Chinatown to participate in sport events and activities to help make Chinatown a better society.
pride construction and development inc., staten island, assistant project manager
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, BArch, architecture