The ability to provide innovative resolutions to design problems. Talent for balancing project parameters with creative possibilities. Equally adept at independent and collaborative work.
Holzman Moss Bottino Architecture, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer
Provided extensive in-house theatre design expertise. Responsible for overseeing the functional & aesthetic development of performing arts projects in both design development phases and construction document phases. Advised the team on project-specific building code & accessibility requirements. Excelled at detailed study & presentation model making. Reviewed project issues directly with clients throughout the design process, as well as direct consultant coordination.
• Western Connecticut State University Visual & Performing Arts Center – Danbury, CT
• New Mexico State University Arts Complex – Las Cruces, NM
Sachs Morgan Studio, New York, NY, US, Design Associate
Specialized in theatre seating, sightline analysis, space planning, interior design, code issues, accessibility solutions. Responsible for creating design development drawings, design sketches, construction documents, and presentation drawings. Worked directly with theatre owners, show producers, & project architects. Also involved in extensive business marketing strategies.
• Brooks Atkinson Theatre – New York, NY
• Richard Rodgers Theatre – New York, NY
• Hilton Theatre – New York, NY
• Kennedy Center – Washington, D.C.
• Nederlander Theatre – New York, NY
• Mark Taper Forum – Los Angeles, CA
• Neil Simon Theatre – New York, NY
• Granada Theatre – Santa Barbara, CA
• New World Stages – New York, NY
• Palace Theatre – Waterbury, CT
Kallmann McKinnell & Wood, Boston, MA, US, Junior Associate
Involved in all areas of institutional architecture design. Worked on schematic, design development and construction documents. Involved with project management and coordination. Created multi-faceted presentation boards. Built schematic & presentation models.
• Richard L. Gelb Science Center at Philips Academy – Andover, MA
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architecture