Felix Rodriguez graduated from New York City College of Technology with a
Bachelors in Architectural Technology in 2010. I've been immersed in Digital Designing since my first encounter with 3Ds Max. I have acquired a Digital Designer Certificate from the collaboration of Florida International University and the training facility of SPINE 3D. I still to this day continue to update myself in Digital Designing and continue to pursue what i love to do.
CUNY Building Performance Lab, New York, NY, US, Field Equipment Lending Library: Equipment Specialist
* Provide BPL’s field equipment resource to industry professionals, current students,
alumni of energy management courses and workforce development organizations to help
advance high performance building operations and practices in the existing commercial
and public real estate markets.
* Manage Lending Library’s inventory, create catalogs, website, and fliers.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Adjunct College Laboratory Technician (CLT)
* Assist architectural professors in architectural courses (3d modeling) and architectural
students in architectural programs, laser cutting, cnc milling, plotting drawings.
* Ensure efficiency of AutoCAD labs and place work orders for the College.
CUNY Building Performance Lab, New York, NY, US, Benchmarking Help Center: Project Associate
* Provide phone-line assistance to callers with the use of Energy Star Portfolio manager
and in compliance with NYC Local Law 84: Benchmarking.
* Data analysis of Benchmarking Help Center excel phone logs such as; categories of
questions, categories of building types, call time frames.
* Provide feedback for Greener Greater Buildings Plan website, make sure website links
are up to date and modify Portfolio Manager Benchmarking training for new interns.
Residencia Rodriguez Grullon, Valverde Mao, Dominican Republic, Designer
Status: Construction Phase (Finish stage)
Client: Felix Rodriguez
Architect: Elizabeth Castillo
Designer’s: Felix A Rodriguez, Raidy Luna
Project: A two story family house which consists of 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, full kitchen, dining area, living room area, garage for a single car,and balcony area.
SITU Studio, Brooklyn, NY, US, Internship
Worked on the Installation
Name: reOrder: An Architectural Environment by Situ Studio
Location: In the Great Hall of the Brooklyn Museum
* In a collaborative team effort I assisted in the assembly of Rigging components, Lighting components, Fabrication components, and Base installation. Meeting the exhibition open to the public deadline.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Professor's Assistant
* Assisted Architectural Students use various programs such as
(AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Revit, Photoshop, Indesign, Rhino...) to enhance their design projects.
* Developed a Word Press blog website for course image uploading and sharing.
* Served as a Juror for Final Presentations.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architectural Office Assistant
* Ensure efficiency of AutoCAD labs.
* Assist Architectural Professors in various duties such as; computer troubleshooting, class projectors fixing, class demonstration of fabrication equipment (laser cutter, CNC mill).
* Answered telephones, recorded messages, sorted mail, created copies, faxed information.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Bachelors, Architectural Technology
The Architectural Technology Department provides an innovative, progressive, nurturing environment that prepares students for advanced education and employment in architecture and related fields.The Department aspires to produce graduates who are recognized leaders in architecture and related fields. The faculty will develop education in design, building technology, history, theory, and the environment through creative and scholarly investigation, leading edge computational tools, interdepartmental collaboration, and community based learning.
Digital Designer Certificate, Award
Completed courses in 3Ds Max, Revit, and Photoshop-Retouching with the collaboration of Florida International University and the training facility of SPINE 3D.