see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Louis + Partners Design, Bath, OH, US, Project Designer
Contracted originally as a freelance project designer and later hired as a full-time employee for this design and branding firm.
- Responsible for drafting schematic design drawings for franchisee/corporate review
- Detailing millwork and finish layout diagrams
- Drafting construction/permit/bid documents
- Traveled for field measuring, photo documentation of existing building conditions
- Ensuring corporate standards are properly implemented into construction documents
- Responsible for multiple projects/franchises simultaneously with tight deadlines
KC Design Solutions, LLC, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, US, Designer/Owner
Throughout various stages of my professional and educational career, I have tried to expand my knowledge of the architectural profession through as many different project types as possible. I decided to try to use my skills and knowledge as a free-lance architectural drafter as full-time work became scarce and realizing that very few firms worked in the many different areas of architecture that I wanted to pursue. After multiple firms utilized my services to assist in the Design Development, Construction Document, and Presentation Rendering phases of restaurant resigns, fitness centers, office buildouts, and courtroom remodels, as well as small-scale residential remodel designs, KC Design Solutions, LLC was created.
Creo Design, Inc., Bath, OH, US, Project Designer
My responsibilities in this firm included working directly with the principals and clients through every step of the project.
- Assembled/customized marketing packages, interview presentations and leave-behinds
- Assisted in schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
- Attended weekly project meetings to not only field questions and update statuses of the projects, but also to document meeting minutes for use by the project team.
- Responsible for establishing a Revit template and office standards based on previous CAD office standards
- Developed working models in Revit for construction documents and renderings used for construction signs, the client's fundraising boards, and client's marketing
Kent State University, Kent, OH, US, Masters, College of Architecture
Kent State University, Kent, OH, US, Bachelors, College of Architecture
Charles E. Peterson Prize, 2nd Place
Awarded 2nd place as a member of Kent State University's team for the documentation of the historic Camp Manatoc in Peninsula, Ohio.