see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
• AIA Architect, licensed NYS in 2009 with 11 years’ experience in New York
• LEED AP bd+c with experience managing a LEED Platinum-Certified project
• Well-versed in range of architectural services from pre-design to construction administration.
• Project types include hangars, hotels, schools, dorms, churches, commercial, multi-family residential, single-family residential and clinics of 500 to 100,000 sq ft
• First Prize co-winner of the Parkside Prize streetscape competition, Brooklyn, Jan 2012
• Proficient with Revit 2010, AutoCAD 2010, Photoshop, Adobe and Microsoft Office
• Managed multiple projects and personnel
• Instructor for the Cracking the Energy Code seminar throughout NY State
• Member of Urban Green Council and Architecture for Humanity
• Former US Air Force Officer, 7.5 years in Design and Construction Squadrons world-wide
Sullivan Architecture, pc, White Plains, NY, US, Project Architect
Project Architect - Corporate Hangar, Westchester County Airport
• Led team to successfully obtain LEED Platinum Certification for corporate hangar
• In charge of the renovation of an existing 55,000 sq. ft. building (four aircraft hangar, two floors of offices, passenger lounge & maintenance shops) from concept to construction.
• Managed team of consultants to ensure maximum credits for LEED certification process and completed 6 credit submissions.
• Liaison between design team and client’s consultants, including construction manager, environmental consultants, hangar door consultant, wind turbine manufacturer, PV manufacturer, LEED consultant, security consultant and technology consultant.
• Unique features include three wind turbines, 12,000 sq. ft. of thin-film photovoltaics, 8000 sq. ft. of vegetative roof tray system, day-lighting skylight system, rain harvest tank and high performance glazed aluminum curtain wall.
• Worked long hours to ensure condensed 6-month construction schedule was met.
Architect – Hotel on Arthur Avenue, Bronx, NY (unbuilt)
• Performed schematic design (including program, code analysis and presentation booklet) for a proposed 14-story Hotel and 4-story parking garage in the Bronx
• Contributed to the Revit BIM of the Hotel - includes 200 guest rooms, 3 floors of meeting & conference spaces, lobby with ground floor retail spaces and penthouse café with bar.
Architect – Golf Pro Shop & Cabins, Briarcliff Manor, NY (unbuilt)
• Managed and designed Revit BIM of a 6,000 sf retail and residential building for (1) Golf Pro Shop and (6) Cabins from Schematic Design to Construction Documents
• Performed analysis for zoning, site, framing, building and energy code
• Completed specifications, details and coordination work with other engineers
Lead Designer - Camp Morty, Westchester County Parks
• Master planned the design to renew a camp that had been closed for ten years, including 3 new buildings, 5 existing buildings, and 13 new yurts across 3 main areas
• Created signature design based on passive design and historical park architecture
• Client, staff and campers delighted in its successful constructed transformation
Project Manager – Triboro Quilt Office Building, White Plains, NY
• Created an overall interior aesthetic & layout that revitalized 1950’s medical office building into an elegant work experience for company and clientele
• Provided programming to construction admin services for a 3-story, 15,000 sf office
Designer and Manager – Various Residential and Other Projects
• Managed a ‘Net Zero’ energy goal for an existing 5,000 sf home, detached garage and pool in association with NYSERDA and qualified BPI contractors – Yorktown, NY
• Completed CD’s for the 2-story, 5,900 sf, new colonial style home – Waccabuc, NY
• Designed 2 unit types for the Briarcliff Villas project – Briarcliff, NY (unbuilt)
• Performed Revit SD’s and site analysis for 6 units types, totaling 46 units arranged in 11 townhouses – Oakridge Gardens, Westchester, NY (unbuilt)
• Performed DD to CD’s for 12 units split into 2 townhouses – New Rochelle, NY
• Created Revit model of a Banquet Hall (contextual stone gothic building) overlooking a new golf course for 500 guests with porte cochere and full kitchen – Scotland (unbuilt).
Anderson La Rocca Anderson Haynes, Rye, NY, US, Staff - Intermediate Architect
Staff – Intermediate Architect, AIA
• Managed the new $5M/20,000 sq ft Trinity Church project in Harrison, NY. Developed conceptual to schematic designs including 168-parking layouts. Performed 3-acre site analysis, code studies, presentation drawings and various work for zoning boards. Coordinated with clients, and civil, mechanical, electrical and structural consultants.
• Successfully met goals of the $44M/90,000 sq ft PS-270 project in Queens, NY. Produced quality drawings for this 26-classroom school from design development to construction documents, field sketches to as-builds, and carefully reviewed shop drawings.
• Completed preliminary designs to schematic design documents for the $24M, 107,000 sq ft renovation and addition of the PS-1 school project in West New York, NJ.
United States Air Force, Design & Construction Units (world-wide), Multiple Cities World-Wide, Captain/Officer In Charge
• Commanded a construction team to renovate health care clinics and elementary schools. Forged strategic relationships with officials in the Federated States of Micronesia, Pacific.
• Oversaw the entire operation of a 20,000 sq ft project in South Korea. Expedited design, deployment, material/equipment acquisition and construction of a Super K-Span warehouse.
• Led a team to construct a health care clinic in Ecuador on time and within budget.
• Designed various facilities of block, steel, frame and pre-cast construction types.
• Negotiated multi-million dollar Architect and Engineering contracts for award.
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, US, Environmental Design (College of Architecture)
• Bachelor of Environmental Design (4 year pre-professional degree in the College of Architecture), Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 1992
First Prize co-winner of the Parkside Prize streetscape competition, Brooklyn, Jan 2012, Brooklyn, Jan 2012.
United States Air Force - Top Performer and Most Professional (Nellis Air Force Base), 1st Place
Winner of the United States Air Force Base-wide competition (out of 400 company grade officers) as top performer and most professional at Nellis Air Force Base, 1999