Architectural Designer with Masters in Civil Engineering and entry level professional experience, working towards Architectural license (Participating in IDP), currently looking for professional growth in a firm focused on design, management and building construction.
LBBE, Clermont, FL, US, Architectural CAD/Drafter
• Created a high volume of Constructions Documents for residential projects according to client’s specific needs.
• Updated architectural master plans using AutoCAD.
Global Response Corporation, Margate, FL, US, Answering Service Representative
• Managed a high volume of calls complying with all company policies and procedures.
• Processed orders, set appointments, and registered new clients.
Mantilla y Asociados, Cúcuta, CO / Bogota, CO, Architect
• Participated in project presentations and produced 3D renderings. Utilized diverse design software such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
• Designed and developed innovative modern multi-level architectural designs for mix-use projects according to client's needs.
• Coordinated different mid-size projects during all stages of production, including schematic design, design development and construction documents.
Orostream International Contracts LTD, Bogotá, CO, Site Architect
• Assisted site manager to refurbish the 8th and 9th floor of the British Embassy.
• Participated in field meetings coordinating local sub-contractors during construction.
Proksol S.A., Bogotá, CO, Site Architect
• Assisted site manager during the 10th floor refurbish at the British Embassy with bookkeeping, material purchasing, research and local worker supervision to ensure project was completed and within budget.
The Madfis Group, Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, Project Architect
• Coordinated different small and mid-size projects during all stages of production, including schematic design, design development and construction documents.
• Created and developed innovative modern multi level architectural designs for residential and commercial projects using ADT, 3D Max, and AutoCAD.
Rodolfo Arango, Bucaramanga, CO, Site Architect
• Created reports, assessment of building procedures, material orders and bills. Assisted in estimating preliminary budget and participated in on-site meetings during construction.
• Implemented and supervised constructability reviews for all construction projects. Assisted in all design/engineering professional service contract work efforts, providing recommendations as necessary.
University los Andes, Bogotá, CO, Masters, Civil Engineering
Major: Engineering and Construction Project Management.
University Piloto de Colombia, Bogotá, CO, BArch, Architecture
Major: Architecture and Building Construction Technology.