I am a graduate of California State University Northridge. I graduated with a B.S in Interior Design. I am a hard working individual that is not afraid to learn new things. I am highly motivated and have a great love for design. I currently work as a freelance designer for an outdoor furniture manufacturer. I have also taken on a residential/ commercial projects of my own. Additionally I have ventured into the blogging world with a fellow colleague.
Axcss Inc./ Patio Heaven, Gardena, CA, US, Designer
• Space planning, rendering, furniture and cushion upholstery selection for potential/new clients.
• Create marketing materials i.e. ads, email blasts, and fliers to promote company services.
• Assist in website and catalogue upkeep i.e. photographing products, and editing photos.
• Create shop drawings and specifications of furniture pieces for manufacturing.
• Specifying and creating new and custom furniture pieces for manufacturing.
• Assist President and CEO with Project Management and administrative duties.
South Bay Ford, Hawthorne, CA, US, Administrative Assistant
• Assist Service Director and Manager with administrative duties.
• Running daily service department performance reports for President and service management.
• Assist Warranty Administrator in submitting claims for payment to Ford Motor Company.
• Scanning and indexing sensitive customer information and update personal files.
• Welcome and address customer concerns.
• Answer service calls, and set appointments for new and incoming customers.
California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA, US, Bachelors, FCS- Interior Design
• Architectural Drafting
• Auto-Cad, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Hand & 3D Computer Generated Renderings
• Architectural and Interior Design History
• Building Codes
• Lighting and Mechanical Systems
• Space Planning
• Working Drawings