see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
An architectural intern currently in the process of licensure examination with an emphasis on design and philosophy. The recipient of the Henry Adams AIA Gold Medal, an award reserved for the top departing graduate student. Experienced in a number of widely-used drafting and design softwares, including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, and Photoshop. Additionally experienced in programming, site & environmental analysis, schematic design, engineering & systems coordination, building cost analysis, code research, design development, construction documents, specifications & materials research, document checking & coordination, bidding & contract negotiation, office construction management, and project management. NCARB-registered, having completed the prerequisite I.D.P. hours, currently taking A.R.E. examinations (at present, successfully completed the Schematic Design and Construction Documents exams).
Architectural design, philosophy, urban design, graphics presentations, photography, marketing analysis, market segment analysis
Niles Bolton Associates, Atlanta, GA, US, Intern Architect
tvsdesign, Intern Architect
* Coordinated incoming and outgoing contract administration submittals received throughout the design/build process.
* Compiled the requested information to complete RFI packages.
* Assisted in the researching of items for cost analysis and specifications cataloging.
* Participated in owner/client/consultant meetings in order to resolve conflicting systems issues, cost analysis, & code compliance.
* Extensive experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) design modeling, including working between numerous BIM models toward the completion of a single, coordinated project.
* Collaborated daily with Cooper Carry in the completion of the construction documents set for an architectural project.
* Developed valuable experience in the hospitality market segment.
J. Glenn Gregory Architects, Intern Architect
* Extensive experience with schematic and design development phases on numerous projects.
* Oversaw the completion and code-compliance of construction documents on numerous projects.
* Participated in firm marketing and project RFQ’s.
* Participated in diverse project markets, including aviation, public schools, administration buildings, justice centers, and emergency operations centers.
* Sat in on numerous client meetings, kept and distributed meeting minutes.
* Entrusted with day-to-day project management and conflict resolution.
Georgia Institute of Technology, MArch, Architecture
Master of Architecture studies with a concentration in urban design.
Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelors, Architecture
Pre-professional Bachelor's of Science degree, major in Architecture.
Successfully passed LEED Green Associate and Accredited Professional with Specialty examinations. Participated in the LEED certification process of two architectural projects as prerequisites for the AP exam (Retreat State College Clubhouse, Niles Bolton Associates ; Retreat Orlando Clubhouse, Niles Bolton Associates ).
Working within a group of two, representing Georgia Tech. Chicago, IL.
Henry Adams AIA Gold Medal, 1st Place
Awarded to the top graduating Master's student of Architecture for academic achievement and professional promise.
Master's Project Award of Merit, Honorable Mention
Awarded to the top six most throught-provoking and visually-stimulating thesis projects (Georgia Tech).
Critical MASS Scholarship, 1st Place
Scholarship enabling one graduate student--chosen by the faculty--to participate in the Southeastern Schools of Architecture Design Forum at UNC Charlotte.
John William Sandeford Memorial Scholarship, 1st Place
Awarded to graduate or undergraduate students majoring in architecture at Georgia Tech.
John Judson Roland Fellowship, 1st Place
Awarded to an undergraduate student in the Georgia Tech College of Architecture to continue studies in the graduate program. Based on general excellence in architecture, with an emphasis on design.