I am a hands-on creative individual with excellent communication, design, organization and technical skills who enjoys working in a collaborative, design oriented environment. Along with being passionate about architectural design, my interests expand beyond to include photography, furniture, graphic and print design. These interests combined with my technical and creative abilities will ensure that I become a valuable asset to any team.
Dillon Kyle Architecture, Houston, TX, US, Project Manager
Jacobs, Architectural Designer
• Starbucks - USA - Responsible for developing the firms graphic standards for design deliverables, executing initial projects and training multiple Jacobs offices throughout the country in both the various Starbucks resources as well as the firms deliverable techniques and processes which implemented programs such as Revit, Buzzsaw, the Adobe suite and ProjectWise.
• Involved in the design and production of multiple restaurant projects including the following:
- Ava Kitchen & Whiskey Bar/Alto Pizzeria - Houston, Texas
- Starbucks - Various, United States
- Pei Wei - Various, United States
- Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen - Cypress, Texas
- Houston's Restaurant - Houston, Texas
• Harris County Central Plant - Houston, Texas - Acted as LEED coordinator for a 26,000 square foot Central Plant seeking LEED Certification.
• Confidential Data Center - San Antonio, Texas - Responsible for producing extensive pricing package for a 150,000 square foot, Tier IV data center comprised of three dimensional renderings and technical project data.
• Responsible for creating various three dimensional models and renderings for design presentations and studies for clients and investors.
• Conducted facility condition assessments and project scoping for multiple projects throughout the United States for both restaurants and government facilities.
Kirksey Architecture, Architectural Intern
• Involved in the design, production and construction administration of a variety of projects including the following:
- Shell Technology Center - Houston, Texas - 12 building campus renovation seeking LEED certification, consisting of over 1 million SF of office and laboratory renovation, as well as over 300,000 SF of new office and laboratory space.
- Eldridge Oaks - Houston, Texas - 14 story, 365,000 SF class-A office building core/shell and 7-tier parking garage seeking LEED Silver certification. Project cost totalling $2.24 million.
- Tetra Technologies - Houston, Texas - 7 story, 165,000 SF class-A office building and 6-tier parking garage seeking LEED Silver certification. Project cost totalling $1.46 million.
• Led pre-construction conflict resolution meetings using BIM technologies with construction team.
• Participated in the design and documentation of multiple buildings seeking LEED certification.
• Responsible for client presentations and client - architect communications.
Agency for Architecture, Architectural Intern
• Contributed to the design and production of a variety of projects including a contemporary lake front shopping center, restaurant, and multiple single family residences.
• Participated in the production of presentation drawings and models during the schematic design phase of multiple projects.
• Gained practical teamwork experience through different phases of project completion.
University of Houston, BArch, Architecture
The first annual La Nova Interiors Furniture Competition asked contestants to design a piece of furniture utilizing their 1/8" thick sheet porcelain material, Lammax, in a way that is innovative and celebrates the versatility of the product.