I'm an experienced French Interior Designer with an international background (USA, Canada, France).
I've worked on many prestigious projects throughout the world ( residential in France, Jordania, Russia, hotel in Saoudi Arabia, retail & department stores in the USA, a Yacht...).
I am bilingual French / English. My strongest points are communication, high motivation, knowledge of vendors and galleries (especailly in France), and a high quality hand sketches and perspectives.
J.P. Molyneux Studio, Decorator
• Luxury apartment in Paris (4300 sq.ft.): Presentation book, budget estimate, FF&E, vendor follow-up, work organization, construction management, and elaborate drapery installation.
• Luxury Yacht (170 ft.): Survey, presentation book, FF&E, budget estimate, vendor follow-up, schedule, on site construction management of room paneling, stairway and wall upholstery.
• Villa in Doha (10000 sq.ft.): Presentation book, FF&E, budget estimate, vendor follow-up for main house, pool house and majlis.
• Mansion in Moscow (8000 sq.ft.): Presentation book and supervision of renderings
Arcane Concept, Interior Designer
• Competition: Completed green construction concept and presentation book for Decathlon. This franchise has more than 200 stores in France, selling athletic equipment and apparel.
• Indoors activities center: Franchise concept. Prepared client presentation.
Agence Cartron, Project Manager
• Palace in Brunei: Concept design and drawing set production, technical translation (French- English), communication with international companies.
• Villa in Jordan (2000 sq.ft.): Concept design and drawing set production. Completed series of hand drawn perspectives. Communicated directly with client.
• Royal villa in Saudi Arabia: Concept design and drawing set production, presentation boards.
• Office and apartment buildings in Saudi Arabia: Responsible for the decoration, FF&E.
*I didn't hold this position in 2004, since I attended graphic design classes
GHA, Intermediate Interior Designer
• Retail stores (Levi’s - Base Sud): Concept design, and drawing set production, also completed facade, signage and logo.
• Food Court in Banker’s Hall (3000 sq.ft.): Space planning, concept rendering and FF&E.
• Corporate, Quebec building government: Space planning, survey and FF&E.
spg3, Intermediate Interior Designer
• Retail complex (Sagemore Mall, Florida): Coordinated with architects, owner and leasing agents.
• Retail store (H&M, New York, New York): Design development and drawing set production
FRCH Design Worldwide, Junior Designer
• Luxury retail stores (Swiss Army, Le Sportsac, The Sharper Image): Space planning,
concept design, development and production work, included visual merchandising installation, renderings, model and surveys.
• Department stores (Saks Fifth Avenue, Sears): In charge of the prototype design of three
departments, space planning, conception and visual merchandising
Freelance Architectural Design (France), Freelance
• Renderings for decorators.
• Commercial panel for an international tennis tournament
• Brochure to sell condominiums
Leclerc Architectes, Drafter
• Public competitions: Included University of Medicine in Paris, High school for 300 students, retirement complex.
• Project list included: Apartments, bank, retail store. Completed surveys and attended site meetings.
Private classes in Graphic Design (France), graphic design
Graphic design software and projects, in 2004.
Private classes from an instructor from Parson school of design, Paris, France
Ecole Superieure d’Arts Graphiques (Paris, France), Bachelors, Interior Designer
Lycee Moliere (Paris, France), Baccalaureat
• Baccalauréat in Languages and Philosophy.