MANHATTAN DEVELOPMENT GROUP, consultant
• Assist construction administration on-site to clarify construction blueprints, monitor quality of construction work, adherence to project plans and specifications, and absolute observance of municipal codes and city ordinances.
• Guarantee accurate, high quality presentation documents by ensuring compliance with plotting and CAD standards and through effective management of project files.
• Collaborate with principal architect to determine clients’ needs and identify opportunities; developed innovative solutions and unique architectural designs in accordance with proprietary specifications in successfully meet or exceed clients’ objectives.
• Present visual simulations of existing and proposed designs to clientele for marketing purposes.
• Create schematic diagrams of buildings, equipment, and constituent finishes utilizing comprehensive knowledge of architectural/ interior detailing, building materials, codes, and construction methods.
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), MArch, ARCHITECTURE