see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Following receiving my B.S. in architecture from Ball State University, I worked in a medium sized Architecture, Engineering, and Interior Design firm for a little over two years. In that time I gained invaluable experience in the profession of architecture and became an integral part of the design, production and marketing facets of the firm. During this time I also completed 85% of my IDP requirements.
Realizing my desire for licensing, I began to explore my options to further my education. During this search I came across new and innovative programs offering the Masters of Architecture professional degree online. These programs are unique in that they allow students to continue working full time while furthering their education. I applied to this type of program at Lawrence Technological University in Southfield, MI and began the program in August of 2010.
Throughout my education and professional experience, I have developed a love and passion for architecture that I hope to expand and explore further throughout my career. I am currently seeking opportunities as an Intern, Graduate, or Junior level architect in a firm that would allow me to continue learning and exploring the professional field of architecture, design, and construction. I am willing to relocate nationally and internationally for the right opportunity
Gibraltar Design Inc., Indianapolis, IN, US, Intern Architect
• Collaborated on multiple K-12 and Higher Education facility designs and the completion of construction documents with registered architects, engineers, and interior designers
• Created graphic materials for conventions, RFP production, and interview presentations
• Coordinated mentoring sessions for Young Professionals from topic selection through visual presentation and meeting documentation
• Conducted site visits to Owner facilities in order to ensure quality of work and client satisfaction
• Organized and executed the design and development of presentations for district K-12 clients
• Verified contractor and vendor submissions for quality and legitimacy with specification material
• Assisted general office employees in day-to-day tasks and projects
Lawrence Technological University, MArch, Architecture
Ball State University, BArch, Architecture
National Society of Leadership & Success, Nomination
Nomination professional society for outstanding achievement in graduate and undergraduate studies.