see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I am a recent graduate from the University of Colorado with a degree in Environmental Design with an emphasis in Architecture. I have faith that working hard will yield positive results. I also believe in the mind, body, and soul and that each contribute to one as a person. I like to believe anything is possible and creativity is endless.
Boulder Implants and Periodontics, Secretary
• Transferred paper files into a computerized database and helped maintain relationships with insurance companies and other doctors
Children, Youth, Environment, Intern
• Worked as a secretary and collaborate with master students to research and document educational practices
• Created a database of all public education after school activities in the Boulder/Denver area
Recording Secretary, Kappa Kappa Gamma
• Responsible for balancing all cash and credit transactions for each day, opening or closing store, and training employees
Boulder Spine and Disc Center, Secretary
• Organized all patient files and interacted with patients on a daily basis
University of Colorado at Boulder, Bachelors, Environmental Design
University of Colorado, Boulder Graduate Spring 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Design GPA 3.66 Major/3.253 Cum.
• Completed ENVD Courses: Social Factors in Environmental Design, Ecology in Design, Intro to Environmental Design, Media in Design, History and Theories of Architecture 1 and 2, Computer Media, Environment and Behavior, Structures 1 and 2, Systems 1 and 2, Architectural Theory
• Studio 4: Designed a skyscraper, containing a water filtration system and free clinic which serves as a disaster relief center during a time of need in Dhaka Bangladesh.
• Studio 3: Designed a “bookless” library, which included generating a definition of a “bookless” library as it sustains the digital advances of the future while considering the realistic site issues on a civic pad in Boulder, Colorado.
• Studio 2: Designed a restaurant addition to an existing historic building, which reflected the seasonal menu into the structure in Boulder, Colorado.
• Studio 1: An introductory studio, which allowed students to express their creativity while designing an urban park and theater in Boulder, Colorado.
Syracuse University in Florence Spring 2010
• 16th century Italian Architecture and the World, Urbanism: 100 Cities
• This experience has broadened my architectural knowledge and understanding by providing cultural exposure and personal growth