Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, ES
With a Master’s Degree in Architecture and 10+ years of success generating world-class architectural designs and master planning solutions within global public and private sectors, I am fully confident in my ability to maintain your excellent industry reputation and exceed performance goals. In addition, I am fully prepared to travel and/or relocate anywhere in the world to meet all position and project requirements.
Highlights of my qualifications and verifiable past performance include:
- Consistently delivering excellence in environmentally sustainable architecture and master planning solutions across multiple diverse building types, industries, and international locations.
- Achieving a unique balance between commercial objectives, artistic and cultural expression, and client/corporate/public enhancement.
- Exhibiting core values based upon design excellence, collaboration, professional integrity, creativity, and implementation of industry-leading technologies and methodologies.
- Aggressively pursing new opportunities and design innovations whilst adapting and refining conventional design processes to resolve spaces and drive quality, value, and client/community satisfaction to new heights.
REV-HOUSE, Las Palmas de G.C. • 2010-2011, Design Architect
Recruited to design potential prototypes for ground-breaking self-construction housing system independent from service grid. Devised and deployed strategies and specifications to meet low cost construction requirements whilst ensuring implementation of environmentally sustainable materials. Pioneered and created the 1st critical designs, plans, blueprints, and renderings. Provided superior technical expertise and guidance for efficient preparation of comprehensive datasets, layouts, work statements, drawings and delivery schedules.
- Credited with building and delivering the 1st prototypes in record time, successfully positioning company for future mass production, revenue growth, and market expansion.
- Developed high impact graphics and content for large-scale investor, entrepreneur, and stakeholder presentations, resulting in generation of initial funding and financial aid for construction of 1st prototype.
+A / Pi-R2, Las Palmas de G.C. • 2008-2010, Chief Design Architect / Partner
Held chief leadership and management accountability for Design Department operations and 4 team members. Tapped by the government of Angola to conduct in-depth study to determine feasibility of constructing an expansive social housing system. Coordinated development of a series of sustainable projects for the Angolan Government, encompassing self-sufficient and self-built housing systems. Built and cultivated strategic alliances with key partners, industry leaders, and stakeholders. Oversaw development of construction documents, reports, and recommendations. Organised and developed comprehensive presentations for stakeholders in Europe and Africa.
- Analysed client requirements and generated house designs and specifications for all project phases, from initial concept and planning, material procurement and shipping through construction team training, house construction, and project closeout/delivery.
- Acknowledged for timely and efficient delivery of mission critical research and project specifications for translation into a massive nationwide urban planning design for the citizens of Angola.
ROMERA RUIZ ARCHITECTS, Las Palmas • 2006-2007, Design Assistant
Headed development of high profile project to rehabilitate and transform abandoned mines in Guimar, Tenerife into major tourist attraction and amenities. Won enthusiastic praise and the highest recognition from the local government for consistently outperforming the competition and achieving excellence in every presentation, seminar, and contest.
TECNITASA, Palma de Mallorca • 2001-2004, Architectural Appraiser
Selected into role of Department Manager for Balearic Islands Centre. Performed onsite inspections of numerous properties per day, generating detailed blueprints, measurements, photographs, and written reports. Compiled information for inclusion in market studies and subsequent property valuation.
- Earned reputation as top performer, producing record number of 2500 appraisal reports whilst achieving Top Employee Award for 2 consecutive years.
ETSA Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, MArch, Master of Architecture
University of New South Wales (UNSW), English Program in Architecture
Università degli Studi di Brescia, BArch, Engineering in Construction & Architecture
Universidad de Sevilla, BArch, Architecture