see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
I am a young, talented, creative, ambitious, experienced, self-driven and highly motivated individual who seeks to continue to grow professionally. I need to constantly be challenge and am always seeking for solutions to any issues or problems that may arise. I consider myself to be a leader and enthusiastically pursue architecture and Interior design with a deeply felt passion. I enjoy working in teams but am also comfortable working individually. I treat any firm or company I work for as if it were my own and will continue to do so until I branch out on my own or partner up with someone. I simply push in being the best I can be and contribute all that I possibly can to architecture, for the betterment of mankind and the quality of life. Therefore, I wish to be a mentor as well as be mentored, trying to surround myself with individuals who have common goals and can help guide as well as inspire me to achieve excellence in design.
TPG Architecture, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
• In charge of the production of Construction Documents for Corporate Interiors
• Perform field survey's to ensure the accuracy of our drawings
• Assist Senior Project Manager in all project coordination, correspondences, bid meetings & walk thru's.
• Create invitations to BID
Giants in the Dirt, New York, NY, US, Project Manager/ Design Director
• Led and managed all project phases (SD, DD, CD, & Construction Administration)
• Consulted with clients to determine project objectives and seek design approvals.
• Increased productivity and consistency thru thorough supervision and task delegation.
• Improved management by implementing better file and record keeping techniques.
• Thoroughly documented & surveyed site conditions to ensure proper spatial planning.
• Created bid templates, analyzed contracts and reviewed contractor bids for approval.
• Reviewed and coordinated all trades and shop drawings to ensure proper integration.
• Organized meetings and performed site inspections to ensure quality control, maintain an effective construction schedule, and approve of contractor’s progress payments.
UnSPACE, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager / Designer
• Experience gained in all phases of Design (SD,DD,&CD) and Project Management.
• Contacted and met sales reps. to evaluate product specs, quality, lead time, etc.
• Supervised and assisted Co-workers with designs, details, and technical matters.
• Attended meetings at the Department of Buildings to resolve drawing objections.
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Architecture
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Business Administration