• Innovative and accomplished Designer, offering ten+ years of experience generating designs, construction documents, and leading construction administration of varied client driven projects while contributing to strategic planning, team leadership, technology implementation, and related business functions.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENTS:
• Experience collaborating and coordinating with engineers, contractors, clients, and other stakeholders to generate ideas, formulate comprehensive plans, and reach agreed upon outcomes; complementary background in marketing and community relations.
• Continue to have fun working in a progressive, creative, and challenging work environment, where I am able to develop skills and contribute to my passion for design, innovation, future iterations, and theories.
• Expand design possibilities while shrinking impact on the environment.
Strong Advocate & Leader In Green Movement, LEED AP.
• Achieve completion of AREs, Registered Architect, AIA, in the state of Washington by 2016.
University of Idaho, MArch, Architecture
• Bachelor of Science: Architecture 2006
• Bachelor of Fine Arts: Interior Design 2006
• Italian Study Abroad Program 2004:
The Italian Program concentrated on tempering the current influence of the computer on the design process through interdisciplinary study and the more traditional skills in a professional setting. Seven weeks of studio in Vicenza were book-ended with three weeks of travel—two weeks researching the works of Palladio and Carlo Scarpa in Italy, and one week in Switzerland concentrating on the architecture of Scarpa’s pupil, Mario Botta. These activities allowed each student to enter design studio better informed, visually and technically, with regard to one specific design process, and leave with greater confidence and excitement having tested it in a series of unusual sketch problems.
IMCA Competition Winner, Honorable Mention
Movie Theater Design
IDEC Competition Winner, 2nd Place
World Trade Center Memorial