see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Talati & Panthaky Asso. Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India., Design Architect,
• Conceptual design and development, presentation drawings for ‘Off Campus Centre’, Shri. Ville Parle Kelvani Mandal’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management studies at Jadcherla, Andhra Pradesh. (Plot Area-90 Acres)
• Conceptual design, development, working drawings for corporate building for Options Developers at MIDC, Andheri. (BUA= 60,000 sft)
• Conceptual design and development, presentation drawings for high-rise residential project for Options developers at Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar, (BUA= 1lac sft), Aacharya Nagar, Chembur (BUA= 1.6lac sft), RCF Chembur (BUA= 20lac sft), Devipada, Boriwali (BUA= 2.1lac sft)
• Conceptual design and development, presentation drawings and working drawings for high end residential single family apartment for Mr. Gadhi and Mr. Goenka at Hyderabad, India.( Approx. Area 12,000 sft each)
Studio Morphosis, Independent Practice, Design Principal/Proprietor
• Master planning for the Bungalow scheme spread over 15 Acres of land, Conceptual design and development for each custom bungalow, presentation drawings, working drawing and site co-ordination for the entire scheme of 55 bungalows of various types, Landscape designing and interior designing of the project at Kumdal, Wada, Thane, India for Saidrishti developers, Mumbai, India. (Estimated cost of the project is Rs. 20 crores)
• Conceptual design and development for more than 10 residential and commercial multistoried building projects in the heart of Mumbai for M/s Silvex Developers Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, India.
• Conceptual design and development, presentation ,working drawing and site co-ordination for a scheme of 40 bungalows of various types at Vikramghar, Wada, Thane, India for M/s Om Sweet Home Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, India.
• Conceptual design and development, working drawing and site co-ordination for more than 10 offices ranging from 1000 Sft. to 8000 Sft. at various locations for M/s Life Insurance Corporation of India which is the largest and oldest insurance company in India. (Category-Interior design).
• Conceptual design and development, working drawing and site co-ordination for M/s Central bank of India, Vadkun Branch office at Dahanu, Dist. Thane. Of 1800 Sft(category-interior design).
Scarano Architect PLLC., Intern Architect
• Produced conceptual design for Master Planning of a township for Mr. Yeshiva at Brooklyn, New York, USA.
• Produced presentation drawings and construction documents for projects in New York and Brooklyn.
Ganti + Associates (GA Design Consultants), Intern Architect,
• Produced construction documents for Mr. Manjrekar’s residence at Pune, India.
Yash Interiors, Mumbai, India, Support Architect
• Worked as Support Architect for my family business of Interior Designing and turnkey project contracting for commercial and residential projects. The responsibilities were to make conceptual designs, backup drawings and site supervision.
Shirish Sukhatme & Associates, Mumbai, India, Architect
Responsible for architectural design work in all phases from concept to construction. Designed buildings as per local building bylaws. Produced drawings, ranging from Municipal Approval drawings, construction documents and details to color presentation renderings, including both hand-colored and digital illustrations. Responsible for coordination of consultant design work and systems engineering. Coordinated meetings with clients. Worked closely with product representatives researching and selecting Materials and specific technologies. Coordinated project construction with general contractors and consultants, including job-site observation and inter-office administrative procedures for more than 30 Residential and Commercial projects which included heritage conservation projects.
• Design competition for Octroi check posts for 5 sites in and around Mumbai.
• Translocation of heritage structure ‘Khoja Sanatorium’ at Bandra, Mumbai, India.
Savannah College of Art and Design, MArch, Urban Design
• Master thesis on design strategies which would help control microclimate in urban context. The goal of the thesis is to create a set of tools by studying the precedents from the history to control microclimate at four different scales. The neighborhood, the block, the street and individual building/site level. These tools would work as prototypes for developing Brown fields or large vacant parcels.
Sir JJ College of Architecture, BArch, Architecture
• B. Arch. Thesis on Residential school at Nasik, India.
Artist Honors Award, Scholarship
• Received “Artist Honors Award” fellowship ($5000) to pursue Master of Architecture at Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA.
Outstanding Achievement Award, Honorable Mention
• Honored by Savannah College of Art and Design with ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ (Year 2008) for excellence in thesis and excellent GPA.
• Selected to host a discussion forum on Form Space and Architecture with Architect Frank O. Gehry held at Savannah College of Art and Design.
Architectural Competition, 1st Place
• Extensive work on conceptual design and development, presentation drawings for award winning architectural competition for Octroi check posts around Mumbai. The competition was promoted by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. (Shirish Sukhatme and Associates, 2006)
1st prize: - Octroi check post at Mulund eastern expressway highway. ( Rs. 1,00,000/-)
2nd prize: - Octroi check post at Vashi ( Rs. 50,000/-)
• Worked on heritage conservation project ‘Khoja Sanatorium’ at Bandra, Mumbai which received the “Best heritage conservation project” by Indian Institute of Architects and was also nominated for ‘ARCASIA’ awards, Japan. (Shirish Sukhatme and Associates, 2005)