CHARLES D. ZWEIBACH, REGISTERED ARCHITECT
LEEDS AP candidate
17 Madison Avenue Apt 2 Madison, NJ 07940
June 6, 2016
Position of Project Manager of Construction
Dear Sir or Madam:
With a history of applying my architectural expertise and technical and construction oversight skills to successfully manage multiple projects, I am now seeking an opportunity to apply my creativity and leadership qualities at your Company. I have experience with good site Contracts Administration - solving technical field problems. Filing for building permits. I have been a Construction Manager Consultant for many years in NY, and Israel, as a zoning and site problem solving coordinator. Having demonstrated the ability to successfully manage teams, I am confident I can immediately become a valuable asset to your firm.
Having handled all phases of residential, commercial and institutional design and construction projects – from initial research through completion – I offer experience and expertise that can help your company grow. A sample of my notable accomplishments includes:
• Consistently delivering creative, practical solutions to complex design challenges, interiors and home remodeling on the site planning using construction experience to quickly resolve field problems.
• Successfully liaising with government agencies and coordinating with contractors to complete projects on time, within budget and in compliance with applicable regulations.
• Securing approvals and obtaining dismissal of fines on clients’ behalf by providing reconsideration letters and serving as an expert advocate.
• Using software to create designs as well as the ability to render concepts in freehand to illustrate concepts to clients and other stakeholders.
• Managing employee and project teams effectively with a collaborative leadership style.
Although this letter and the enclosed résumé serve as an introduction to my skills and qualifications, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the leadership and creativity I can offer your company in greater detail. Please feel free to contact me to schedule a meeting. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Charles D. Zweibach
Virtual Arch Com Inc, Architect
Senior architect and Self Employed coordinates all projects
Pratt Institute, MArch, Architecture
Architecture in Urban Planning