see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Looking for Work!! My background is very diverse, I have expertise and experience in Commercial & Residential Architectural Design, Mechanical Engineering (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing), project coordination drawings, and landscape designs. Have worked on diverse range of projects including Car Dealerships, Restaurant, Hotel, Pharmaceutical Plants, Government Buildings.
Sigma PSI Consulting Engineers, Mechanical Designer
• Designer of HVAC, Electrical. Plumbing and Fire Safety systems for government, commercial, medical, automotive and industrial projects.
• Coordination of Architectural, Mechanical, and Shop Drawings for successful project completion.
• Provided specialized drawings and analysis for LEED certified projects.
• Custom Design of RTU's, Split System & Heat Pump heating and cooling systems.
EW Enterprises LLC, Architectural Designer
• Produced preliminary architectural and civil designs for hotel, restaurant, office spaces, box stores, senior housing, and other commercial projects using AutoCAD MEP.
• Produced 3D architectural renderings and models using AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Blender, and Sketchup for commercial projects.
• Coordinated designs and submittals with property owners and developers.
• Produced lease outline documents for property owners and prospective tenants.
• Prepared construction estimates, budgets, and contractor’s scope of work.
Stantec, Mechanical Designer (Contract)
• Designed piping, HVAC, and electrical services for Biopharmaceutical manufacturing plants using AutoCAD MEP (Building Systems) in a 3D BIM environment.
• Remote onsite coordination with field engineers.
• Produced final 2D plans for construction.
Hunt Hale Jones Architects, Architectural Intern
• Drafting and design of residential floor, reflected ceiling, roof, electrical, plumbing, details and elevation plans.
• Made changes to construction documents per building department comments.
• Created and maintained CAD block library for details and other common drawing elements.
Landscape Architecture, Design I & II, Freehand Drawing, AutoCAD 2D/3D, Laser Cutting, History of Boston Architecture, 3DS Max