To broaden experience in this architecture field, I look forward to an opportunity to contribute myself to an innovative
architectural organization with my professional knowledge.
Illinois Institute of Technologe, 2011
Master of Architecture
- Cranbrook Performance Art Center ( Fall 2009 )
Design structure of the theater interms of the relationship between building and terrain for Cranbrook school.
- Galway Generation Source Center ( Spring 2010 )
Use public or private space to create a new community center while mixing different uses for different generations.
- Long Span Structure ( Fall 2010 )
Research and analyse structure and design a wide span structure and each part of the joint detail.
- High Rise Building and Wind Turbine ( Spring 2011 )
To confer and innovate the possibility of making the most efficient wind turbined building with high scrapper.
National Cheng Kung University, 2008
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, minor in Urban Planning
- Summer Intern
Bureau of High Speed Rail, MOTC, Taiwan (2004)
Archasia Design Group (2005) http://www.archasia.com.cn/
- Architect Assistant
Yuan-Ken Architects ( 2006- 2007 ) http://www.yuanken.com/
Duties included site visit to inspect construction quality, model making and autocad drafting.
EDS Group ( Dec. 2008- Jun.2009 ) http://www.edsgroup.com.tw/indexch.html
Aided two university school competitions in model making and autocad drafting.
Honors and Awards
- Graduation design profject was published in Taiwan Archtecture magazine (2008)
- Graduation design project was selected as 2008 excellent project by the Department of Architecture
- Assisted Taipei Economic & Culture Office in Chicago in Chicago Architecture tour ( 2010 and 2011 )
1.5 Years Experience in Rhino, 2 years 3DS Max, Graphic design: Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, Proficiency in AutoCAD 2009-2011 Photoshop, 2 Years Adobe InDesign experiance, Microsoft Office programs, Familiar in RevIt