Freelance Interior Designer, Allied ASID, with BFA in Interior Design from CIDA accredited institute, specializing in hospitality, retail and residential design implementing sustainable solutions for healthy environments.
Available for assistance & collaboration with designers and architects.
DMDesign, LLC, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer - Intern
Assisted principal designer in all stages of hospitality & high-end residential design, office administration & marketing: including projects budgeting, concept development, space planning, creating construction documentation, client presentations, product research and creating FF&E lists.
New Mood Design, Atlanta, GA, US, Interior Designer
Collaborated with principal designer to create conceptual designs, produced space plans, provided AutoCAD construction documents, created renderings, digital presentations, performed product research, created color and lighting design for new construction and renovation projects up to 7,000 s.f./project and with budget of up to $700,000.
Cyrus Company Showroom, New York, NY, US, Designer / Sales
Consulted clients on high-end furniture and accessories selection, processed their orders, provided space planning and custom furniture design for clients, created store window displays. Assisted management with administrative tasks, overall store operations and promo events.
Freelance, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer & Graphic Artist
Worked on various design projects independently and collaboratively including:
- Kitchen & Bath Renovation: assisted with colors, finishes, lighting and implemented design solutions
- Summer House Renovation: provided consultations on design, space planning and furniture layout
- Jade Banquette Hall (5,000 s.f. ): consulted with clients regarding lighting design and LED options
- Vitra (Harmening Contract): created graphic marketing and promotional handouts for new product
- Emory University School of Medicine: designed informational brochure about Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Program
- Rosen Reps: produced graphic marketing handout promoting new furniture collections from NeoCon
Visual Merchandising & Store Design: assisted lead designers in window display design for:
- Sephora - 5th Ave. (Christmas window display)
- Custo Barcelona - Soho
- Bloom - Upper East Side & Downtown
- Il Gufo - Upper East Side
- Wella 2012 Trend Vision event
Created window displays for Cyrus Company - Soho (Christmas window)
Vitra, Chicago, IL, US, CAD, Administrative & Marketing Assistant
- produced 3D CAD drawings of system furniture configurations and layout, provided quotes for clients
- assisted principal in administrative tasks, customer service, samples and product shipment
- created Vitra products graphic marketing brochures and invitations for Vitra presentations
- designed Vitra booth for DIFFA "Dining by Design" 2008 event and assisted in its installation
The Illinois Institute of Art -Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, Bachelors, B.F.A. in Interior Design
Interior Design Program is ranked in top 10 list of Council for Interior Design Accredited undergraduate programs in the nation by DesignIntelligence in 2008.
Architectural Drafting (Hand + AutoCAD)
Construction Documentations + Advanced Detailing
Textiles, Materials, + Resources
Codes + Specifications
Advanced Hospitality Design
History of Design
Nizhniy Novgorod State Dobrolyubov Linguistic University, Nizhniy Novgorod, RU, Masters, M.A. in Linguistics (Teacher of Foreign Languages) English / minor German
English and German Language, History, Literature and Culture, ESL: Methods of Foreign Language Teaching
Syktyvkar Secondary Fine Arts School, Syktyvkar, RU, Studio Arts
Studio Arts and Art History: Sketching, Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Decorative Applied Arts, Design.
Graduated with Honors from The Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago, Honorable Mention
Projects showcased in School Gallery and used for School accreditation by C.I.D.A. (Council for Interior Design Accredited).