Creative Junior Interior Designer, Allied A.S.I.D., with BFA from C.I.D.A. accredited institute and Fine Arts background looking for the opportunity to utilize my artistic and technical skills and experience in new construction, renovation and restoration design for high-end residential, retail and commercial interiors with focus on sustainability.
New Mood Design, Interior Designer
• Collaborated with principal designer to create conceptual designs, produce space plans, construction documents, renderings, digital presentations, product research, color and lighting design for new construction and renovation projects up to 7,000 s.f./project and with budget of up to $700,000.
Freelance, Interior Designer
Residential Design • contributed design ideas and assisted with finishes, furniture and lighting selection
Jade Banquette Hall (5,000 s.f. ) • consulted with clients regarding lighting design and sustainable LED options
Kitchen & Bath Renovation • assisted with colors, finishes, lighting and implemented design solutions
Summer House Renovation • provided consultations on design, space planning and furniture layout
HarmeningContract (Vitra Showroom), CAD, Administrative and Marketing Assistant
• Designed Vitra merchandise booth for DIFFA “Dining by Design” 2008, held at the Chicago Merchandise Mart
• Produced 3D CAD drawings of Vitra system furniture configurations and layout, provided quotations for clients
• Created graphic marketing brochures, e-blasts and invitations for presentations using Photoshop and PowerPoint
• Assisted the showroom principal in administrative tasks, customer service, samples and product shipment
The Illinois Institute of Art -Chicago, Bachelors, B.F.A. in Interior Design
Interior Design Program is ranked in top 10 list of Council for Interior Design Accredited undergraduate programs in the nation by DesignIntelligence in 2008.
Architectural Drafting (Hand + AutoCAD)
Construction Documentations + Advanced Detailing
Textiles, Materials, + Resources
Codes + Specifications
Advanced Hospitality Design
History of Design
Nizhny Novgorod State Dobrolyubov Linguistic University, Masters, M.A. in Linguistics (Teacher of Foreign Languages) English / minor German
English and German Language, History, Literature and Culture.
Syktyvkar Fine Arts School for Youths, Studio Arts
Studio Arts and Art History: Sketching, Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Decorative Applied Arts, Design.
Graduated with Honors from The Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago, Honorable Mention
Projects showcased in School Gallery and used for School accreditation by C.I.D.A. (Council for Interior Design Accredited).