JAMES NEUBERT ARCHITECTS, Production Consultant
NIEVE, BELFER, &PIETSCH HOME RENOVATION
• Assisted the principal architect to develop kitchen, bathroom, and living room schemes for city submittal.
• Produced floor plans, roof plans, exterior elevations, interior elevations, architectural details, and structural details using AutoCAD.
ST DESIGN, Independent Project Manager, Designer & Draftsperson
GOLETA SINGLE FAMILY HOME ADDITION & RENOVATION
• Designed the addition for a 2,000 sq. ft. home and renovated kitchen, and acquired permit for construction.
• Produced floor plan, elevations, sections, interior elevations, roof plan, and electrical plan using Revit.
• Maintained family’s budget of $100k while providing a four Bedroom and three Bathroom scheme.
• Exceeded client’s expectation with common area proposal addressing future hosting of large gatherings.
• Coordinated with Structural Engineer and Civil Engineer to survey 10,000 sq. ft. lot and draft site plans, structural details, foundation plans, and roof framing plan.
BROOKVALE TOWNHOUSE RENOVATION
• Designed interior renovation of 1960’s 1,000 sq. ft. townhouse using Revit Architecture.
• Visually enhanced kitchen and living room by implementing partially open kitchen scheme in a limited space.
• Reduced gas and electric cost by 36% with energy efficient appliances, LED lighting, and insulation.
• Coordinated with home owner and contractor as project manager for completion in two months.
Camargo & Associates Architects, Design Intern
HARPELL, PEARSON, ALTA VISTA HOME ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS
• Assisted the principal architect to develop high-end residential projects from conception to documentation.
• Produced schematic design packages and construction documents using ArchiCAD and SketchUP.
• Learned to organize construction documents and detail revision sets with notes, legends, and schedules.
• Met with clients, the county, and engineers to develop design solutions.
SCL CONSTRUCTION, Assistant
LAURETTA, KATHY HOME ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS
• Acquired first-hand experience of building structure, detail, and materials in residential buildings by installing wall and flooring components from initial slab to applying the finish.
• Learned demolition techniques for housing interior and applied it to expose basic building elements.
University of California, Berkeley, Bachelors, Architecture