Currently, I am working as a Consultant Specialist in the Global Real Estate and Store Planning department of Tiffany & Co. In this role I design and develop brand specific furniture and lighting and coordinate their inclusion into the development of Standard Manuals to streamline the store planning process. Additional projects of note I have worked on include the Soho, NY store, the Champs Elysees, Paris flagship and the Prague, Czech Republic flagship.
Prior to Tiffany & Co I worked as a Project Coordinator at Maxine Shriber Design, a Residential Interior Architectural firm on the Upper East Side in New York City. There I gained invaluable first hand experience including on site overseeing and coordination of high end residential construction, working one on one with contractors, fabricators and vendors and managing all the details of a project from initial blueprint to completed space.
I have many strengths that make me a strong designer and team player including my desire to take initiative and responsibility, my ability to multi task and adapt to changing and demanding environments and communicate and work well with others. I am well versed in everything from programming and schematics to CD's and graphic presentations. I am a very proactive learner and take pride in taking initiative to grow as an artist and designer.
In my free time I enjoy doing most anything creative including jewelry design, engraving, web design, graphic design, sketching and teaching myself new creative software. I have a genuine interest in all creative medias and enjoy learning about their unique creative processes.
Tiffany & Co., New York, NY, US, Consultant Specialist
• Developed and coordinated production of TCO furniture and lighting standards manuals to streamline the store design process and assist Strategic Sourcing in achieving economies of scale
• Liaised with Design Director and Senior Designers to design and develop brand specific, iconic furniture and lighting
• Worked with international store planning team to develop FF&E budgets and coordinate materials for store application within accelerated time frames to meet international market deadlines, interim of employing new TCO standards
• Coordinated with lighting and furniture vendors to produce approved design mockups for production, and obtain pricing comparisons for new TCO Standard Furniture units
• Worked in conjunction with Strategic Sourcing in forecasting furniture and lighting quantities for 2013/2014 stores domestic and internationally
• Projects of note include the Soho, NY store, the Champs Elysees, Paris, flagship and the Prague, Czech Republic flagship.
Simply Decorate LLC, New York, NY, US, Designer/Logistics Coordinator
* Created custom design packages for online clients
* Completed 3D computer models in AutoCAD and Vectoworks
* Designed company signage and marketing proportional’s
to help establish and reinforce company branding
* Coordinated with Web Designers to create a functioning front-end and back-end program for the company website
* Learned and worked in the content management system, Joomla, and IXXO Cart program to manage the company website
* Worked in conjunction with fellow designers and Software Engineers to develop a custom product library software to track inventory
Maxine Shriber Interior Design New York, New York, NY, US, Project Coordinator/Assistant Interior Designer
* Created working drawings from field measurements
* Drafted construction documents including demo, alteration and electrical plans for D.O.B. review
* Worked with Architects and Expeditors to secure project permits; composed NYC building packages
* Reviewed and approved fabricator shop drawings
* Created project estimates, invoices and maintained project spreadsheets
* Made daily site visits to oversee and assess construction progress
* Researched and sourced FF&E, placed and followed up on orders
* Coordinated and communicated daily with clients, contractors, and vendors to ensure design integrity
COACH, New York, NY, US, Architecture Intern
* Produced and assisted in the completion of construction documents for the wholesale and retail divisions
* Updated redlines
* Assisted in updating online global archive of store designs
* Assisted in preparing fixture invoices, and updating excel spreadsheets
* Researched and contributed to the companies green initiative
Savannah College of Art and Design, Bachelors, Interior Design
LEED Accredited Professional, Other