see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Immediate career goal is to find a work environment where my technical knowledge, skills and experience can be upgraded through new professional challenges and continuous education.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills necessary to develop rapid solutions, strong work ethic, leadership and interpersonal skills, proactive and committed to team success and design excellence, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines,
- Highly versatile architect with thorough technical knowledge and broad design experience in all project phases, in USA, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Montenegro and Serbia markets,
- Relevant design experience in large scale mix-use, residential, commercial, hospitality, theaters, multipurpose arenas, auditoriums, cultural centers, sport arenas and stadiums, recreation, data centers, landmark reconstructions and adaptive reuse, as well as interior projects,
- Specialty in coordinating the work of all engineering disciplines, consultants and contractors,
- Strong software skills as well as hand rendering and sketching skills,
- 12+ year professional experience in using knowledge of architectural practices and construction technology, project managing and technical coordination.
Uchida Kolacz Design, Chicago, IL, US, Freelance Architectural Consultant
Responsible for producing drawings and coordination between technical disciplines.
- Financial institution, Chicago, IL (13,000 sq ft) - FF&E and work-space planning,
- Legal assistance offices, Chicago (50,000 sq ft) - adaptive reuse design/build project, FF&E,
- Long term care facilities, Chicago (15,000 sq ft) -interior alterations, work-space planning.
Sheehan Architectural Design, Chicago, IL, US, Architectural Consultant
Worked on projects for collocation and single user data centers, on new construction as well as adaptive reuse, for top IT clients, in NY, NJ, OR and TX . Was responsible for producing drawings in all project phases, with an emphasis on detailing.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), Chicago, IL, US, Architectural Professional
Large scale mix-use:
- Al Oula International, Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (2,600,000 sq ft), mix-use tower including office space, five star hotel and club, alongside a three-story of high-end retail, hotel banqueting and conference facilities - was responsible for developing design schemes, technical coordination and design documents production for 30% of the overall project area.
- Encinal Tower, 1938 Broadway, Oakland, CA - design presentations.
My Home Architects & Engineers, Chicago, IL, US, Architectural Designer
- Industrial Facility, St. Charles Road, Chicago, IL – Reconstruction and extension project
- Apartment Building, Graceland Avenue, Des Plaines, IL – Produced drawings in all project phases, design presentations and advertising material.
Romanticna Arhitektura, Belgrade, CS, Project Architect
Directed multiple projects simultaneously, managed technical coordination with outsource architectural and interior design team, MEP, structural, civil, landscape and other consultants.
- Cultural Center "Rakovica", Belgrade - Adaptive reuse, renovation and addition project
- "Mercedes-Benz" Truck Center, Dobanovci, Belgrade - Planning and Schematic Design
- Soccer Stadium Complex "Cukaricki Stankom", Belgrade, including commercial spaces and "Stankom" Hotel - Schematic Design/Construction Documents (645,000 sq ft)
- Athletic and Soccer Stadium, Yerevan, Armenia - SD and DD (1,080,000 sq ft)
- Sports Center "Rakovica", Belgrade - adaptive reuse, renovation and addition (72,000 sq ft)
Residential/ commercial complexes, Residential Buildings and Houses - SD/CA:
- "Sunny Slope", Belgrade (75,000 sq ft)
- "Karijatide" , Belgrade (162,000 sq ft)
Svetlost Teatar, Belgrade, CS, Project Architect
Managed and coordinated multidisciplinary team on several projects simultaneously, customized turn-key solutions as well as consulting in theater/stage technologies.
Adaptive reuses - interior design/build:
- Yugoslav Film Archive, Belgrade Serbia
- TV Studio, Civic Center "Millennium", Vrsac, Serbia
Multipurpose Arenas, Theaters and Multipurpose Auditoriums - Theater, auditorium and sports consulting and design/build, stage machinery and remotely controlled rigging:
- "Belgrade Arena", Serbia (22,000 seats)
- Sports Center "Moraca", Podgorica, Montenegro
- "Zvezdara Theater", Belgrade
- Music Theater "Terazije", Belgrade
- Barvikha Luxury Village Concert Hall, Moscow, Russia - multipurpose auditorium
- Convention Center, Civic Center "Millennium", Vrsac, Serbia - multipurpose auditorium
Romanticna Arhitektura, Belgrade, CS, Architectural Designer
Neimar 2001, Intern Architect/Architectural Technician
Cultural Heritage Preservation Institute of Belgrade, Architectural Technician/Drafter
University of Belgrade, Belgrade, CS, MArch, Architecture and Planning
Architecture and Planning, Construction Technology, Project Management.