see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Julia has been engaged to the design business for 5 years. For the first 3 years, her projects were mostly architecture and hospitality in nature. She eventually ventured into designing workplaces both in Manila and Singapore.
DB&B Pte. Ltd., Singapore, Interior Designer
As a designer, I utilize my creativity, space planning and conceptual skills to develop innovative office designs that accentuate the client’s corporate image and to provide for a pleasant environment to work in.
• Conceptualize and design corporate interiors that are both aesthetically pleasing and practical.
• Consults with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of new space and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color and equipment
• Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
DB&B Inc., Philippines, Interior Designer
Nestor S. Mangio & Associates, Junior Architect
• Researches, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials
• Consults with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
• Prepares drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
• Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
• Prepares studies, and reports.
• Uses computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs, plans and 3D presentations.
• May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Projects handled are mostly hospitality in nature for both architecture and interior design
University of Santo Tomas, BArch, Architecture
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
The 5-year program consists of 10 consecutive semesters of design subjects that focus on fundamental design knowledge where students design buildings from simple residential projects to complex multi-family dwelling structures, multi-storey buildings of residential or commercial complexes, institutional buildings like schools, civic centers, religious structures, health facilities, etc. Urban planning and design, environmental concern, building technology, and professional practice are among other subjects.
Passion Award, Award
Given by recent employer, DB&B Singapore, for my contributions to the firm.
Outstanding Thesis, Honorable Mention
Given by my college for my thesis entitled, St. Augustine Seminary and Retreat Center. This project was also featured in the official publication, Vision Magazine.
Graduated Cum Laude, 3rd Place
This is a recognition of my good performance as a student in the College of Architecture.