see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
Talented professional with an extensive background in interior architectural design, specialized in project coordination with a wide degree of creativity, able to perform a variety of complex tasks and extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Areas of expertise
• Extensive contract documentation, project scheduling, consultant coordination and construction administration.
• Creative problem solving and ability to prioritize among multiple tasks
• Experience in project management and working with General Contractors
• Highly developed ability in client communications and presentations.
• Solid experience in material selection and specification.
• Excellent AutoCAD skills.
• Team leadership, ability to work both independently and on cross-functional project team.
• Directly assists and mentors assigned team members.
• Proactively checks, coordinates and integrates work with other project team members who are working on adjacent.
• Solid presentation skills, In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English.
StudioMalpica LLC, Senoir Designer
Key role in design and coordinate projects involved in all phaseof high-end residential that resulted in more efficient spaces. Accommodate people whose needs are as minimal as a small consultation or as extensive as designing a big project.
GreenbergFarrow, Project Designer
Contributor for the development of commercial and corporate prototype projects and generate the interior architecture design of high rise residential building such as apartment’s types, amenities, lobby, foyers , corridors, bathrooms and kitchens. Analyze programs, generate, communicate and present concepts effectively, specify design requirements, including physical, functional, and aesthetic qualities. Selecting all interior design finishes materials and project coordination from Design, construction document, and construction administration, including review shop drawings, coordinate consultants and general contractors.
Meridian Design, Project Manager
Oversees and plans all aspects of Design and Construction projects. Responsibilities include refinement of all schematic, design development, construction documents coordination, specifications and sourcing of products, client presentations; management responsibilities include coordination with consultants and code official, contract and construction administration for residential and commercial projects from beginning to end.
Haffey Architect and Engineers, Intern
Primary responsibilities include those focusing on the restoration and rehabilitation of religious, residential and commercial structures; Department of Buildings application, evaluating and determining a Scope of Work, developing cost estimates, writing project manuals and specifications and working 3-dimensional presentations.
New York University (NYU), Certificate in Construction Management
Universidad Central de Venezuela, BArch, Architecture