Recent Master in Architecture graduate form the University of Pennsylvania.
2011 - Lecturer and Instructor at Future City Lab | Facoltà di Architettura di Alghero, Università degli Studi di Sassari
2010 - Recipient of the 2010 Dales E. Lewis Traveling Fellowship | portfolio competition for travel abroad
2009,2010,2011 - Nominated for “Architecture of the Year” prize & “School of Design Awards”
2011 -“Green, Urban, Global” exhibition hosted by the Center for Architecture | Fall 2010 studio work
2010 - Paris summer study abroad |Paris American Academy
2009 - PennDesign Open House exhibition| Spring 2009 studio work
2008, 2011 - “WORK series”| Fall 2008 (published), Fall 2010, Spring 2011 studio work (to be published)
2007 - Temporary Structure Competition for Capetillo, First Prize | construction documents gifted to community
2006 - Cradle to Cradle Competition , finalist
2004 - Study abroad program in Spain, Italy and France
2001 - “Most distinguished student” | summer architecture studio
FXFOWLE Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer
Designer in the Cultural Educational Studio
MASS (Martinez + Algaze Sustainability Studio), San Juan, PR, US, LEED AP
LEED for Homes proposal for a multy-family and community facility building in Ponce, Puerto Rico
Barry Berg Architecture, Brooklyn, NY, US, Junior Architect
EDG Architecture | Engineering, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
Pier 40, New York NY | Client: Hudson River Park Trust
- Structural rehabilitation of a 117,000 SF facility on the Hudson River
- Responsibilities included site surveys, preparation of existing condition, schematic design, construction, filing and bid drawing sets.
- Point person for coordination, review and approval of all submittals during construction process.
2 Herald Square, New York NY | Client: Sitt Asset Management, LLC
- Development Proposal for a new 170,000 SF building addition atop the historic Marbridge Building
- Performed zoning analysis and created several development scenarios that showcased the property’s development potential.
Allison Apartments, Queens NY | Client: Musso Properties
- Schematic design and development consultation for a new 80,000 SF building addition to the existing residential complex
- Performed site surveys, probes and boring coordination, building code and zoning analysis and fire escape pre considerations
Red Rooster Restaurant, New York NY | Client: Samuelsson Group
- Expansion and rehabilitation of a 16,000 SF Marcus Samuelsson restaurant
- Produced Public Assembly, Sidewalk Café and Take-out Window drawings, as well as conducted site surveys, prepared existing conditions reports and coordinated project filings with expeditor.
Fragile Gifts, Graphic designer
Online newsletter designer
Ugallery, Event Designer
“Urban Canvas” UJA event
Berg Vidal Architects, Architectural Designer
142 N. 1st Street, Brooklyn NY | Client: Sunnyside LLC
- Head Designer for a new 20,000 SF Multifamily and community facility project in Williamsburg
- Devised solutions to architectural problems, including plans, elevations and sections; drafted schematic design and construction drawing sets, and gave direction to structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical consultants.
Zion Lutheran Church, New York NY |Client: Zion Lutheran Church
- New 40,000 SF Multifamily and religious establishment project
- Drafted drawings for schematic design sets; organized and participated in coordination meetings between clients and contractors.
Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables FL | Client: Biltmore Hotel
- New luxury townhomes addition to the historic resort in Coral Gables, Florida
- Designed key features in penthouses such as rooftop gardens and pools.
Lee Harris Pomeroy Architects, Architectural Designer
Worked with a team of architects and engineers on the design of TEDA Hotel in Tianjin, China; created CAD drawings and crafted study and presentation models.
RVM Design Group, Intern
Built physical models, consisting of structure representation and detail work.
Consultec Construction Corp., Intern
Researched and composed submittals for bid proposals
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, US, MArch, School of Design- Architecture
Selected coursework : Design and Development, Introduction to Property Development, Field Application: Extreme Development,Project Management, Policy and Design : Sustainable Urban Forms.
University of Puerto Rico, BArch, Bachelor's in Environmental Design
2010 Dales E. Lewis Traveling Fellowship, Award