My name is Stéphane Philmonor. I am a recent graduate of Architecture of New York City College of Technology. I truly love Architecture and look for inspiration in everything I come across to incorporate in my designs. I also Enjoy Sketching and Photography.
I am Currently looking to obtain a position with an Establishment company in the Design, Architectural or construction fields where I may fully utilize my skills and abilities as well as learn and adopt new ones.
AEROTEK/ LIRO, New York, NY, US, Draftsman
• Assist with the architectural drafting of construction documents for additions and flood negation projects.
• Perform site surveys and field observations on public housing projects for as proposed construction drawings.
• Cooperate with project manager, and team members to facilitate the timely completion projects and proposals
ADECCO/ NYU, New York, NY, US, AutoCAD Drawing Analyst
• Prepare architectural drawings received from architects. This includes uploading and designing architectural documents using Auto-CAD 2D.
• Perform on-site surveys to assist Senior Architects with updating drawings and documents
• Cooperate with project manager, and team members to facilitate the timely completion projects
Consulting Associates of NY (CANY), New York, NY, US, CAD Technician
• Assist with the architectural drafting of construction documents for facade repair, window replacements, sidewalk replacement and roof repair projects to be performed on multifamily, commercial, mixed use buildings. - complete architectural drawing sets include general notes, plot plan, roof plan, exterior elevations, sections, roof repair details, window replacement details, facade repair details and sidewalk replacement details.
• Perform site surveys and in field observations for roof repair and sidewalk replacement projects to be translated into as-built drawings.
• Cooperate with project managers, clients, and team members to facilitate the timely completion projects and proposals
• Assist with performing water test to measure moisture penetrating the facade and roof of multifamily and commercial buildings.
Scarano Architect PLLC., Brooklyn, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
• Assist Architects and project managers in drafting NYC DOB documents such as Plan/ Work Application filing (PW1), Work Permit Application (PW2), Cost Affidavits (PW3), Technical Report Statement of Responsibility (TR1). And Certificate of Occupancy Letter of Completion Folder Review Request (PW7)
• Perform site surveys and in field observations on commercial, industrial and multifamily residential projects for as-built drawings
• producing hand renderings and drawings for presentations to clients and planning boards
• collaborating with Senior Architects, Project Managers and clients to expedite the timely completion of design projects
• Assist with the architectural drafting of construction documents for new construction, alteration, additions and renovation projects on multifamily residential, commercial and industrial projects
• Conduct research, contacting and following up with vendors and product manufacturers
New York City College of Technology, Bachelors, Architecture