Motivated, detail oriented team player. Graduate of Pratt Institute's MS in Interior Design. Trained in all phases of design from conception to construction documents. Strong client service, project management and relationship management skills. Able to design with a focus on sustainability. Extensive prior work experience in sales and marketing in the financial industry.
Resource Furniture, New York, NY, US, Designer and Account Manager
• Work with clients, designers and architects with space planning, customizing furniture choices, and
fabric and finish selections
• Establish and build client relationships
• Quotes, Invoices and POs
Lucy Rose Design, New York, NY, US, Design and Office Assistant
• Assist with project management, FF&E selection, design and ordering
• Press packages and email blasts
• Invoicing and POs
NBC Universal, Los Angeles, CA, US, Consultant/Researcher
Hired to complete pre-production research for the G4 cable channel in preparation for the E3 conference.
Researched and presented best practices related to set design, exhibition design, and creative environments. Presented inspiration and concept ideas for G4’s 2012 set at the E3 conference. Additionally hired to create set re-design for two of G4’s interstitials.
JP Morgan Chase, New York, NY, US, V.P. Transition Management Sales
Member of 7-person coverage group responsible for sales and marketing of Transition Management to pension plan sponsors of ERISA and public plans, endowments, foundations and insurance companies.
• Established and maintained relationships with CIOs, Treasurers, Senior Plan Managers and
• Lead client sales presentations on the topic of transition management.
• Participated in conferences and create customized marketing materials, slip sheets and pitch books.
• Completed client Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Masters, Interior Design
Pratt's curriculum covered all aspects of design across all disciplines with a focus on the ability to problem solve. Specific skills included, but were not limited to: creating and adhering to design concept, space planning, furniture, lighting and materials as part of the design, the Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, REVIT, and SketchUp.