Over the last year and a half, I have been working in India developing my career as an architect in different sectors: both design-budget project (Taj Hotel in different cities in India) and low cost (logistics center and formative Rangsutra headquarters, company funding of different NGOs while I was working for a local company, Business development and settlement of Spanish company franchises in Food & Beverages sector from the point of view of the design, marketing and adapting the standard pattern of the Spanish company in India, and the design, execution and implementation of the first store.
The functions developed this time in India have allowed me to deal and keep in deep and constant contact with companies and local clients and it has provide me to acquire a great experience and develop many skills such as teamwork, high capacity of work and organization under pressure, adaptation of my technical knowledge to the local media and on the site, change adaptation and ability of working with a high level of accuracy and quality in different environments. Moreover, I am a person with a great initiative, huge ambition, efficient and leadership skills. These qualities enable me to communicate easily and effectively with people of different cultures and I have greatly enhanced my capacity for resolution, making decisions and negotiation.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my profile. I hope that you will find my experience, interests and abilities enough interesting to contact me. I am confident I would make a valuable contribution to your company.
Smooy India, New Delhi, India, Project Manager of India
- Office & Storeroom Company headquarter search. Local & commercial space search for the retails.
- Assistance in the registration and settlement of the company in India.
- Search and management of building materials suppliers, raw materials, resources, food, supplies, furniture, equipment, according to the Spanish company standards and adapt them in India.
- Collaboration and assistance in marketing campaign
- Working as a commercial franchise sales and customer information. Participation and attendance as an exhibitor in franchise show in New Delhi.
- Research resources and design possibilities in India in line with the Spanish company standards.
- Smooy retails Design in Spain and India. Budget, execution and construction management of store in Gurgaon, India.
- Coordination in receiving materials and equipment.
- Staff Search
PSDA Studio, New Delhi, India, Architect
Collaboration in different projects: the Eco Park project for Kolkata, Taj Ganges Hotel extension in Varanasi, Rangsutra factory in Bikaner, Participation in a competition for an International School, worked in the post - refurbishment documents and drawings for the Government School project of Delhi. Execution of reports and the considerate site visits of the projects mentioned above.
Lookart, architectural magazine of the University of Granada, Granada, Spain, Photographer
Photographic illustrations of different architectural reports
Sebastian del Pino Studio, Malaga, Spain, Assistant Architect
Collaboration in the execution project from a private school and college
Universidad de Granada, BArch, junior architect
Maria Inmaculada, Antequera, High School, junior architect
Primary school and high School