see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I am freelance designer, passionate about sustainable and renewable architecture. Currently I work as a drafting manager for a developer. I oversee projects from the design aspects, execution and finalization. In addition, I have collaborated with artist and architecture designer on various artistic shows. If anyone need a volunteer hand I am always available. I have a focus in renewable and sustainable construction. As the environment changes and global warming is an eminent problem. We have to start designing environments that can adapt to these changes and at the same time help reverse the causes of global warming. I have also focused on the study of accessible housing for regions where wars and terror have displaced millions. Lastly, I am working on a self-producing water modular housing systems for areas where access to water is limited.
Jem Realty Management, New York, NY, US, Drafting Manager
• Created a new drafting department by implementing new CAD software, hardware and archiving system.
• Responsible for digitizing old blue prints and cataloging work orders, new work permits, and projects in progress.
• In charge of designing new constructions and create new floor layouts, 3D renderings, Photo Shop presentation, for commercial and retail space.
• Conduct site surveys, project progress updates, test fit plans, and logistic analysis.
John Hatheway Architects, Brooklyn, NY, US, Draftsman/ Project Manger Assistant
• Site surveying and data collection for new projects and generated as built floor plan
• drawings and proposed alterations.
• Produce DOB drawings sets and Landmark Preservation Commission presentation drawings.
• Created 3D presentations via Sketch-up for interior renovations.
• As a DOB Filer 2 certified I assist with DOB paperwork, sign offs, amendments and other
• related administrative work.
Jonathan Baron Design Inc, New York, NY, US, Drafter Intern
• Assisted in the design process and created floor plans and rendering for new projects.
• Created material catalogs and final project presentation.
• Assisted preparing presentation for new clients and marketing materials.
Real Tours Inc, New York, NY, US, Tour Guide
• Tour Guide Managed and coordinated daily logistic for tours to different cities.
• Guided groups of up to sixty people and efficiently completed tour circuits while
• maintaining the highest levels of public relations, marketing for the company and
• thoroughly teaching tourist facts and history about the visited cities.
• In charge of collecting payments and providing a variety services and packages for tourists. 2013-2014 New York City College of Technology Brooklyn, NY
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Volunteer CLT
• Revised and fixed Auto Cad, Illustrator and Rhino files for laser printing.
• Operated and maintained laser printer machines.
• Assisted students and faculty in design and construction of architectural models.
Building Performance Lab., New York, NY, US, Lab Intern
• Installed data loggers, measured illumination conditions, tested out new equipment.
• Periodically visited sites which were undergoing modernization to record data to analyze against data prior to the remediation.
• Revised energy audits and made recommendations for new energy conservancy methods.
Benchmark Projects, General Assistant
• Ordered materials and maintained inventory
• In charged of supervising employees and enforcing safety guide lines
• Helped with book keeping and administrative activities
Metropolitan Properties, Real Estate Agent
• Marketed inventory and constantly updated new vacancies
• Provided customer service and conducted market research for clients
• Collaborated with building managements and owners to conduct open houses and publicity
Throop Properties, Demolition Assistant
• Performed routine carpentry, electrical, and plumbing maintenance and repair work
• Conducted demolition jobs, site planning and waste control
• Repaired and installed kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures encompassing sinks, faucets and drain lines, basins, water closets, tubs and shower bodies and hot and cold risers Assisted on general constructions tasks
The General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Project Management
Logistics and site management.
Building codes and enforcing agencies.
Safety and regulatory procedures.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture Technology
I have a focus in renewable and sustainable construction. As the environment changes and global warming is an eminent problem. We have to start designing human environments that can adapt to these changes and at the same time help reverse the causes of global warming. I have also focused on the study of accessible housing for regions where wars and terror have displaced millions. Lastly, I am working on a self-producing water modular housing systems for areas where access to water is limited.