I am an architecture student on my third year of school. Currently unemployed, trying to get involved in the industry. I have a great fascination for fine arts and design.
One if by Land, Two if by Sea, New York, NY, US, Server
• Assisted in the preparation and decoration of special events.
• Greeted guests and provided an outstanding service.
• Daily set up of dining floor and generated daily sales and tips reports.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Volunteer CLT
• Revised and fixed Auto Cad, Illustrator and Rhino files for laser printing.
• Operated and maintained laser printer machines.
• Assisted students and faculty in design and construction of architectural models.
Building Performance Lab., New York, NY, US, Lab Intern
• Installed data loggers, measured illumination conditions, tested out new equipment.
• Periodically visited sites which were undergoing modernization to record data to analyze against data prior to the remediation.
• Revised energy audits and made recommendations for new energy conservancy methods.
Benchmark Projects, General Assistant
• Ordered materials and maintained inventory
• In charged of supervising employees and enforcing safety guide lines
• Helped with book keeping and administrative activities
Metropolitan Properties, Real Estate Agent
• Marketed inventory and constantly updated new vacancies
• Provided customer service and conducted market research for clients
• Collaborated with building managements and owners to conduct open houses and publicity
Throop Properties, Demolition Assistant
• Performed routine carpentry, electrical, and plumbing maintenance and repair work
• Conducted demolition jobs, site planning and waste control
• Repaired and installed kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures encompassing sinks, faucets and drain lines, basins, water closets, tubs and shower bodies and hot and cold risers Assisted on general constructions tasks
New York City College of Technology, BArch, Architecture Technology
I am an Architecture graduate from the New York City College of Technology. I have an accumulated five years of experience in the construction industry. My most recent job, I was working as a volunteer CLT for NYCCT. I was in charge of operating the laser printers and also to maintain them. I also assisted faculty members and students with fixing files, creating and designing architectural models. Prior, I was a lab intern for the Building Performance Laboratory. I was assigned to monitor the development of three city owned facilities into green buildings. My main role was to measure the energy conservation methods applied to the facilities and compare data before the modernization and after. Often I had to arrange meeting with the directors of the facilities to present reports and recommendations. Presiding this position I was working for Deluc. Inc, a commercial general contractor. I worked as general assistant. I was mainly involved with the clerical part of the company, payroll, receivables, billing, staff scheduling and training. In addition, I worked for Benchmark Projects LLC, a general contractor and interior renovation firm. I was a supervisor, and was responsible for custom orders, material ordering, inventory and billing. I also supervised job sites and enforced safety guide lines for employees and trained new staff. Moreover, I worked directly with the crew, in renovation, and demolition projects.
In addition to my experience I am OSHA 40 certified, Asbestos removal Supervisor Licensed, I am comfortable working with any kind of heavy machinery or any hand tool. I am a multitask individual adaptable to any environment always eager to learn and grow.