see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
• A confident, driving individual
• Very organized
• Active, always trying to get job done the best as possible
• A fast learner
Goshow Architects, Junior Architect
Was part of the SCA team, a small team of 8 among 30 designers in the firm. I produced elevations, floor plans and sketches for all projects.
• Worked on the drawings of five renovation projects and worked from scope for the three of them.
• Worked on the construction administration of four projects.
• Help the Project Architect to fight some construction manager’s mistakes and save money to the client.
• Organized the product library and was in charge of requesting materials and its systematization.
The City College Campus Planning, College Assistant - Architect
• Prepared room surveys & prepared design drawings for minor in-house renovations.
• Archived blue prints drawings into PDF files (17 building – 36 Acre Campus)
• Generated and Upgraded campus maps and site utility map drawings altogether with sign shop
• Worked on emergency management plans and life safety systems and equipment for the science and engineering buildings.
The City College of New York, Architecture Center (CCAC), Intern
• Designed, upgraded and constructed an exhibition (Changing streetscapes) and a lecture series (Structure for Inclusion).
• Model maker (Was part of the team for making a site model of the upper part of Manhattan)
• Surveyed Manhattan Ville neighborhood for historical preservation purposes being done by Erick Washington.
The City College of New York, Facilities, College Assistant for Sign Shop
Was part of the creation the sign shop at The City College. Our small team of three started with the room numeration of the various buildings and then directories and other college needs.
• Sign design, fabrication and Installation for City College Campus
• Designed map directories for buildings, campus and room signage.
• Provide cost analysis for signage production
Robotech CAD Solutions, Computer Aided Design/Drafting
Certificate of Completion of 192 hrs. of AutoCAD, Revit, and 3D Max 2011-2012
I received three certificates of completion from Autodesk:
• AutoCAD Essentials And Advanced 2012 84 Hours
• 2011 3D Studio Max Design 24 Hours
• Revit Architecture 2012 84 Hours
City College of New York (CCNY), BArch, Architecture-Thesis- BA
City College of New York (CCNY), BArch, Bachelor of Science(Architecture)