Scottsdale, AZ, US
see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Passionate, creative, and collaborative architectural designer. Well rounded, with over 6 years of experience in all phases of design. Proficient in programming and concept development thought interior design and construction document production. Skilled in numerous software applications including Revit, AutoCad, Sketch-Up, V-Ray, and Adobe Photoshop. Master's of Architecture degree holder.
SmithGroupJJR, Phoenix, AZ, US, Healthcare Interiors Architecture
HKS, Inc, Phoenix, AZ, US, Healthcare Architecture
Worked in collaboration with the project teams on the production of healthcare projects in Arizona and California, utilizing Revit 2012.
BDA Archtiecture, P.C., Albuquerque, NM, US, Project Designer/Manager
Work in collaboration with the project teams to conceptualize, design, develop, and manage various state of the art animal healthcare projects throughout the country.
• Design leader for numerous projects throughout the United States varying in size from 6,000 SF
clinics to 26,000 SF research centers.
• Production leader for numerous schematic, design development and construction document
packages for various clients while utilizing the latest CAD technology.
• Creator of marketing presentations for prospective and completed projects.
• Prepare competition submittals for Veterinary Economics hospital of the year competition.
• Work in cooperation with the Director of Design, firm owner and clients to develop programming
requirements, bubble diagrams and conceptual designs.
• Attended national veterinary conferences to represent and market the firm to prospective clients.
Albuquerque, Rendering, Environment, Artists, Albuquerque, NM, US, Owner, Project Manager
Co-creator and developer of this start-up two person company that specialized in the creation of stylized and photo-realistic architectural illustrations. Responsible for managing business operations and image production.
• Producer of 2d and 3d images that represent the design intent of the client’s project using
AutoCAD, Kerkythea, and Sketch-Up
• Creator of perspective freehand illustrations using pen, ink and pencil.
• Director for each project to ensure its profitability and efficiency.
• Administrator of client goals and manager of client satisfaction and schedule.
• Spearhead marketing efforts for print and website.
The Hartman + Majewski Design Group, Albuquerque, NM, US, Designer/Job Captain
Created design concepts and solutions through collaborative analysis of client requirements, budget, program, site constraints, and overall project goals. Principal administrator responsible for the communication between the project team, client, general contractor, consultants, and public authorities. Responsible for the preparation and development of schematic design, design development, and construction documents. Ensures that each project is designed accordingly, maintaining the budget and schedule. Responsible for project administration, overall client satisfaction, project success, and completion.
• Participated in a 4 month long Santa Fe Public School facility assessment study in
collaboration with Denise Davis, owner of Facility Planning Associates to assess and record the
public school facility conditions though site visits and interviews.
• Designed, developed, and co-managed, in collaboration with the principal in charge, the
restoration and modernization of Mitchell Hall, a 40,000sf 1950’s John Gaw Meem college
educational classroom building at the University of New Mexico and led the construction
document production effort and LEED silver certification submittal.
• Designed, managed, and produced the construction documents for a 7000 sf medical office
building using AutoCAD REVIT.
• Responsible for creating design development presentations for city design review board
BDA Archtiecture, P.C., Albuquerque, NM, US, Intern Architect
BDA Archtiecture, P.C., Albuquerque, NM, US, Summer/part-time Intern
The University of New Mexico, MArch, Master of Architecture
The University of New Mexico, Bachelors, Bachelor of Arts in Architecture
Professional Licensure - In Progress, Other
NCARB IDP requirements complete. In-process of obtaining professional architect license.
Completed exam divisions in ARE 4.0 format: Site Planning and Design, Programming Planning and Practice, Construction Documents and Services, Schematic Design