see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
CDZ Architects, San Francisco, CA, US, Project Architect
• Architectural design work ranging from schematic design through construction documents for high end custom projects and interiors.
• Worked closely with contractors to discuss and update drawings and performed site visits as required throughout construction.
• 3d digital modeling with Rhino and Sketchup for client presentation and design development.
• Interior design work including drafting furniture plans, coordinating with trade vendors, placing orders, arranging deliveries and client invoicing.
• Drafted detailed interior elevations depicting custom built-in cabinetry, tile layouts, architectural moldings and ceiling details.
• Created and managed office marketing tools including social networking pages.
• Office management tasks including preparing proposals, specification booklets, client invoicing, general office billing and payroll.
CB Richard Ellis, Project Coordinator
• Worked closely with project managers to prepare budgets, issue contracts, review invoicing and pay applications and assemble close-out packages (final contractor invoicing, lien wavers, O&M manuals etc.) for retail banking center renovations throughout the country.
• Reviewed bid documentation with project managers to prepare budgets and create project schedules for the Retail Capital Improvements team.
• Consistently worked to complete tasks ahead of schedule and helped Retail Project Management team meet the 2008 and 2009 Hoshin Goals set by Bank of America.
• Compiled and analyzed project financial information for nine Retail Project Management teams to maintain data integrity at all times throughout each project. Issued project tracking reports on weekly basis for the Major Renovations team.
• Assisted with 2008 and 2009 project audits to ensure contractual and legal obligations were fulfilled by general contractors, architects, engineers and vendors. Maintained project files as per Bank of America guidelines.
• Reviewed 347 retail bank leases to support leadership team with 2009 Capital Plan estimates.
CDZ Architects, Architectural Associate
• Worked with clients to design and produce working drawings from the schematic design phase through construction documents for high-end custom homes and interiors throughout New Jersey and New York City.
• Enhanced leadership capabilities by working closely with clients and colleagues to determine design needs, project schedules, and preliminary budgets.
• Constructed digital models using Rhino and presented renderings to clients to assist with design development. Assembled presentation boards for client meetings and variance hearings.
• Performed scheduled site visits to address construction issues with contractors and revised drawings as necessary.
• Enrolled in NCARB Intern Development Program to prepare for architectural licensing exam.
• Lead office training sessions to teach digital modeling and rendering techniques to colleagues using Rhino.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Masters, Civil Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), BArch, Architecture
Dean's Design Award - NJIT Design Competition, 2nd Place