“I see architecture not as Gropius did, as a moral venture, as truth, but as invention, in the same way that poetry or music or painting is invention.” As an architect I invent spaces that are made to be widely experienced. They become masterpieces that reflect my creativity, passion and experimental nature. But along with invention comes responsibility, because really, what is a great invention without reason? This is where my avant-garde evolves, I always keep in mind that architecture designs the world and through design architecture changes the world, giving me the responsibility to continually evolve the world.
It is this progression of thinking that I want to bring to architecture, with it designs that are truly capable of creating innovative and phenomenal inventions, altering the world one design at a time.
Swarts Campell LLC, Law Intern
• Practicing the preparation of files for depositions.
• Preparing motions in progress for filing.
• Filing motions and delivering them to law firms around Philadelphia as well as to city hall and the mayor's office.
California College of the Arts, Event Specialist
• Art curating different art and architectual shows
• Organizing events such as lecture series and NAAB accreditation showings
• Staging the architecture department’s professional Events
KlingStubbins, Architecture Intern
• Drafting / Designing plans for security kiosk for Rittenhouse Square Park in Philadelphia
• Working with a variety of teams including Architecture, Interior, Landscape and Engineering.
• Conducting site visits and completing site analysis
California College of the Arts, BArch, Architecture
Through my time at CCA I have been taught a wide range of conceptual and technical skills that are critical to the design process. By studying under well known design professionals such as (David Fletcher and Andrew Kudless) who come from a wide range of architectural and engineering practices I was able to design in a verity of scales and site conditions around the world.