see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
As an undergraduate student in both pre- and post-Katrina New Orleans I studied the effect architecture has on a community. After graduation my work in retail, education and government sectors gave me a unique insight into how urban design creates and drives markets. These experiences combine with my time as a charter member of Alpha Rho Chi professional fraternity, responsible for a number of positions including website manager and promotions chair, to bring versatility, focus and determination to any team.
Outside of architecture and graphic design I enjoy knitting, travel and British television. I've loved to read ever since I was old enough to hold up a book on my own, and listen to practically any type of music available.
Office Team, North Olmsted, OH, US, Temp Worker
- Acts as customer service liason in various office and retail environments
- Ran social media and marketing campaigns for Villa Collections Home & Design (10/2011 - 11/2011
Little Bird Planning & Design, North Ridgeville, OH, US, Owner & Space Planner
- Generates pre-design concepts through client interviews and observation
- Manages, analyzes and summarizes data to produce documentation for architectural evaluation
- Creates plans, elevations and other measured drawings for initial design phase
Chico's FAS, Inc., Westlake, OH, US, Sales Associate
- Implemented changes in window displays, flooring outlays
- Assisted customers in enhancing personal shopping experiences
- Lead associate in call campaign that supported customer preferences
- Followed up customer interests with in-store processes and purchases
Tulane Regional Urban Design Center, New Orleans, LA, US, Intern Designer
- Team participant within the release process of a National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) funded grant project, entitled "Slavery Interpretation Center in Two Forks, Natchez, MS"
- Presenter of project ideas at NEA grant meetings to diverse audiences and agencies
- Design team participant responsible for brochure development for 200 attendees at the 2009 Southern Regional Session of the Mayors’ Institute on City Design, New Orleans
NASA Glenn Research Center, Cleveland, OH, US, LERCIP Summer Student
- Successfully utilized AutoCAD in a major campus renovation project
- Effectively incorporated the use of Revit in daily operations
- Conducted site visits and documented field conditions on a weekly basis
Tulane University, MArch, Architecture
5-year program consisting of 177 credit hours; includes BArch.