University of Southern California (USC), Assistant Editor
• Conduct research and draft copy about the development of Bunker Hill
• Collaborate with students and professionals on a publication analyzing Downtown LA
University of Southern California (USC), Course Scholar
• Assisted faculty in introducing first year students to digital architecture tools
• Worked one-on-one with students to generate digital models of their studio work
Bergman Walls & Associates, Ltd, Intern
• Acquired Type I construction experience (Caesars Palace Spa Tower)
• Contributed in the production of construction drawings and details
• Reviewed drawings for compliance with ADA standards
• Participated in several site visits throughout the construction process
University of Southern California (USC), MArch, Architect
Received a Certificate in Sustainable Cities and another in Building Science
Studied abroad in Shanghai, China for one semester.
Inducted into the Tau Sigma Delta Architecture Honor Society.
University of Southern California (USC), Bachelors, Architecture
Received a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies with a Minor in Construction Management.