Jerod is a designer who seeks every opportunity to increase his creative skill set. He is dedicated to his work and possesses a true passion for it. He aspires to become a Professional Architect.
Jerod lives in Fort Collins Colorado with his wife Abby and daughter Ella. He enjoys the many beautiful aspects of the great outdoors in Colorado.
Gryphon Construction, LLC, Foreman
- Post frame construction
- Light commercial metal buildings
- Ability to read and build from construction documents
- Problem solving in the field
- Responsible for managing 3-5 person crews
MWH, Architectural Intern
- Involved with schematic CAD design - Bentley Microstation
- Designed and produced material sample boards for the U.S. Air Force
- Reviewed contractor submittals
- Helped with the process of re-writing project specifications
- Produced Photoshop renderings for interior perspectives
Char Construction, LLC, Foreman/Supervisor
- Responsible for managing 3-5 person framing crews
- Worked in production, as well as high-end housing markets
Mad Creek Construction, Lead Carpenter/Foreman
- Worked directly under General Contractor/Owner
- Ability to read, understand and build from construction documents
- Responsible for managing 3-5 person crews, completing a multitude of different tasks
- High-end Full Scribe log homes, Contemporary Stick frames, Timber frames,
SIPS panel construction, Straw bail construction
- Concrete flat work/some wall work
- Interior/Exterior carpentry finishes
University of Colorado at Denver, MArch, Architecture
Along with completing my degree I also received a Design Build certificate.
University of Northern Colorado, Bachelors, Graphic Arts
I studied graphic design and web design.
Our Design Build studio at the CU Denver earned this award for two projects we designed and built to support a non-profit in Denver.
Hideo Sasaki Scholarship, Scholarship
The Hideo Sasaki scholarship is available to Landscape Architect and Architect students each year.