Suffolk Construction, Miami, Architectural Project Manager
• Reviewed general contract, A/E contract documents, confirmed budgets, milestones and project conformance with Project Executive.
• Administered financial aspects of the Owner’s contract, as well subcontractor contracts.
• Worked with purchasing in setting up and executing trade buyout including defining scope of work, authoring scope sheets, ensuring scope coverage coordinating buy and project schedule.
• Attended all scheduled management meetings necessary to monitor and manage the project, while chairing meetings as required.
• Represented Suffolk with Owners, Architects, Consultants, Vendors & Subcontractors.
• Evaluated A/E Bid documents for coordination and quality control.
• Managed VDC / BIM modeling for spatial coordination across A/E and subcontractors for models.
Arquitectonica, Miami, FL, US, Associate / Architect
• Under the direction of both the Founding Principle & the Project Director, responsible for daily coordination of the initial design & the technical development of the architectural documents.
• Under my supervision, mentored interns & directed the project teams to create & develop design standards, master planning and presentation documents used for both official city submissions, presentation purposes as well as contract documents.
• Managed project development from schematic design through construction administration. Lead team of between 2 – 6.
• Assisted in developing project schedule and staffing plans to ensure completion of targeted deadlines.
• Reviewed documents prepared by the project team to ensure office standards & project requirements are met.
• Coordinated & distributed communications between our clients, our consultants and the design team to put a comprehensive package of drawings for the client.
• Lead the project team with the implementation and transition to Revit.
• Project experience includes commercial (convention centers / hotels / office), residential, retail, collegiate education buildings and mixed used projects.
Dorsky Hodgson + Partners, Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, Intern Architect
• Coordinated construction documents with engineers for the permitting of retail, multifamily residential and hospitality projects.
• Developed presentation boards to communicate design ideas to clients and city officials.
• Managed construction documents through construction administration on multi-family residential and retail buildings under supervision of a project manager.
• Researched and developed detail code and zoning analysis as applicable for the project.
Florida Atlantic University, BArch, Architecture
Florida International University, Bachelors, Architectural Studies