see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Westlake Reed Leskosky, Phoenix, AZ, US, Intern Architect
Working mainly on cultural and institutional projects including:
- Takoma Theater, DC - Renovation and Addition
- Staunton Performing Arts Center, VA - Renovation and Adaptive Reuse of adjacent retail building.
- Patuxent River Naval Air Museum, MD - New Construction
- Allan P Kirby Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship, DC - Adaptive Reuse
- Westlake Reed Leskosky DC Studio - Tenant Improvement (LEED-CI Gold)
- GSA Federal Building - Major Renovation and Tenant Improvement of 250,000 sq. ft. (LEED-CI, EB Silver)
- SteelStax, Bethlehem, PA Radio - TV - Performing Arts, Adaptive Reuse
- National Museum of the US Army, Fort Belvoir, VA.
Torti Gallas and Partners, Inc., Silver Spring, MD, US, Intern
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), WAAC, MArch, Architecture
University of Maryland, College Park, MD, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Best-In-Show Furniture Design Award, Award
Award for Achievement in Design at the Baccalaureate Level, Award