Moath Rababah is a young Jordanian architect and designer, he was born in Irbid, on the 28th of July,1986. Having an enthusiatic passion towards being involved with designing every single detail instead of being an ordinary user, has led him to adopt the term "Architecture" that shaped his life, his personality and his way of thinking.
In the year 2010, Moath graduated from Jordan University of Science and Technology he devoted the final year of his bachelor study for a research thesis and an urban regeneration project under title “ Irbid Cultural Hub”.
In 2010, Moath has worked as an intern architect at MR Architects group, Jordan He has designed and built public, residential, commercial and industrial building as well as, public spaces, urban and landscape plans and architectural redevelopment projects in historic settings; he has participated in numerous national and international competitions and won a number of prizes. In October 2010, third prize for a Jordanian Engineers Association Building Competition. In November 2011, First prize for a King Abdulla II Park national competition.
In 2012, Moath has relocated to Buffalo , NY to pursuing his graduate study at university at Buffalo School of architecture, and shifted gears to work on large scale multi-family housing research projects in inclusive design studios. during his study at the school of architecture he invited for graduate reviews as a cretic and he held a class for the graduate student “ Schematic Representation Class “ teaching them the technic of presentat their work and transfer the Ideas to the schematic drawings by using the digital media and free hand drawings. In May 2014 he worked with Dean Robert Shibley in Regional Institute Office Buffalo, NY.
Moath is currently working as an architect and designer at JHP Architecture/ Urban Design. an award winning architectural firm situated in Dallas, Tx.
JHP Architecture / Urban Design, Dallas, TX, US, Intern Architect I
Regional Institute, Buffalo, NY, US, Full Time Intern Architect
• (Vision Niagara Planning Workshop) Working on Eco City Master Plan Niagara Street and Sustainable urban planning proposal. Buffalo , NY
• I’m in charging of massing and geometry of residential and mixed use building design at downtown Buffalo, NY by using Autodesk Revit 2014 and 3D’s Max.
• Arrange a series of meeting with the clients and members.
Bricolage Design, Santa Monica, CA, US, Full Time Summer Intern
I was working with the principle of Bricolage Design office Leslie Wilson ( Design Director at Gehry Partners LLP ).
• Designed the new prototype of residential building.
• Held a meeting with Home Depot to propose to make this project from Home Depot material resources.
• Participated in design development and construction docuementation phase.
• Responsible on the Architectural drawings, Structural drawings and 3d Rendering by using the Autodesk Revit Software 2013 and 3D Studio Max.
Regional Institute, Buffalo, NY, US, Part Time Summer Intern
Worked with the professional Staff , Dean Robert Shibley and Laura Quebral, on One Reagion Forward.
• Responsible for 3D rendering and Architectural Drawings by using Autodesk Revit 2013 .
• Worked with Prof. Hiro Hata on the Mixed Use building In Buffalo Downtown larkin building.
MR Architects Group, Counsulting Engineering, Irbid, JO, Architect Designer
I am one of the key designers and leaders of the office, since 2010 to August 2012.
• Worked on Mixed Use, Educational, Hospitality and Residential building.Participated in national competitions at Jordan.
• Was in charge of massing and geometry of residential towers including 626 residential units at Dubai
Dar Al-Omran Consultant, Abu Dhabi, AE, Full Time summer Internship
• Graphic design and 3D rendering.
• Worked with the design group on the proposal of the national research center proposal at Doha, Qatar.
• Involved with the technical drawing group in site visit on the hospital project at Qatar.
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, MArch, Advanced Construction Design
Teacher assistant, State University at Buffalo.
School of Architecture - Buffalo, NY
• Assist with Research and provide supportive information for creative method of research.
• Assist the instructor in preparing assignments for the freshman studios and take the responsiblity of grading the assignments.
Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, JO, BArch, Architecture
• I was responsible to teach the children about crafts and model making.
• I was one of three lecturers in a workshop held bythis University. The workshop was about raising awareness towards architecture as a major in universities.