see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Registered architect, Associate at Handel Architects, Assistant Editor at CLOG, Adjunct Professor of Architecture at NYIT, and Master's degree graduate from Pratt Institute
Handel Architects, New York, NY, US, Associate
Essex Crossing/Seward Park
- Design development and construction documents for 25-story, full-block, mixed-use project including market, theater, and residential program
CLOG, New York, NY, US, Assistant Editor
CLOG is a quarterly architecture publication that slows things down. Each issue explores, from multiple viewpoints and through a variety of means, a single subject particularly relevant to architecture now.
- CLOG : REM, 'Why Didn't I Think of That?'
- CLOG : MIAMI, 'Miami’s Missionary'
- CLOG : UNPUBLISHED, '50 Years of Architectural Record Covers'
- CLOG : UNPUBLISHED, 'Too Much Stuff'
- CLOG : SCI-FI, 'When is the Future?'
- CLOG : NATIONAL MALL, 'Memorial Expectancy'
- CLOG : RENDERING, 'Transcending Photorealism'
- CLOG : DATA SPACE, 'Data Space Invaders'
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, Adjunct Professor of Architecture
C3D Architecture PLLC, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer
Bentel and Bentel Architects, Job Captain
Rouge Tomate Restaurant (New York, NY)
- Administered design process from inception through final project delivery
- Coordinated construction documents, shop drawings, RFIs, and submittals
- Managed building department submissions and ensured code compliance
- Initiated successful exterior signage appeal with the Upper East Side community board and the New York Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Featured in April 2009 issue of Metropolis magazine and August 2009 issue of Hospitality Design magazine
Equinox Gym (Greenwich, CT)
- Drafted a full set of construction documents
- Conducted coordination meetings with the clients and the construction team
W Hotel Nightclub (Boston, MA)
- Prepared preliminary drawings for design development phase
Pratt Institute, Masters, Master of Science in Architecture
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
Excellence in Academic Achievement - Pratt Institute, Award
New York Construction Award of Merit - Rouge Tomate Restaurant, Award
Interior Design Magazine Best of Year Finalist, Fine Dining Category - Rouge Tomate Restaurant, Honorable Mention
Contract Magazine's Inspirations Award - Rouge Tomate Restaurant, Award
AIA Brooklyn Scholarship for achievement in architectural design - NYIT, Scholarship
Gary Hess Memorial Scholarship Winner for Study Abroad Programs - NYIT, Scholarship