Triton Group, Vice President
* Developed a recapitalization model to assist with aggressive growth and working capital. Equity capital was raised from a private investor and then leveraged to raise additional debt capital.
* Performed an in-depth analysis of the Company’s operating structure that determined the internal systems of the Company needed re-structuring. By working cross-functionally within the organization and analyzing internal and external environments a strategic operating plan was put in place, and the necessary resources were allocated properly to implement the plan.
* Assumed new roles and became flexible working in all areas of the organization including: business strategy, business operations, project management, production, estimating, scheduling, procurement, accounting, and human resources through this effort.
* Worked to become a leader in the Hospitality Industry by becoming an approved vendor on Hilton’s Suppliers’ Connection. By understanding the quality demanded by the major hotel brands over $3 million in product has been served to more than 50 clients throughout the industry nationwide.
* Managed over 70 projects throughout 2013 with exceptional planning, organizational proficiency, and efficient time management. Was able to successfully complete these projects with a 94% on-time completion rate and profitability of 31%, up from 20% in 2012.
* Diversified the Company’s clientele by expanding into the General Commercial sector. Through networking, relationship building, and presentations, 22 new clients were developed, revenues increased 1,400% in the General Commercial sector, and overall sales increased by 50% in 2013.
* Developed and implemented standard operating procedures for all project documents required to ensure the project management staff had the tools needed to successfully manage their projects efficiently. By increasing productivity in project management they were able to focus on increasing profits and managing the client and their expectations.
* Managed design-build interior up-fits, totaling over $6 million, which included the design, procurement, manufacturing, and construction for owners of major hotel brands under the Hilton and Marriott flags. Through extensive industry knowledge these property improvements were completed on time and with exceptional quality.
Hartness International, Project Manager
* Provided systems integration, project management, and line performance studies to deliver packaging systems that require less space, reduced labor requirements, and increased system flexibility compared to traditional designs.
* Managed projects for Reckitt Benckiser, Pinnacle Foods Group, Ken’s Foods, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Wrigley Manufacturing Company, Ecolab.
* Assisted project managers with projects for Diageo North America, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola North America, Pepsi-Cola Company, Pepsi Bottling Ventures, Pepsi Northwest Beverages, Jacobs Field Services North America Inc., Coors Brewing Company.
Clemson University, Masters, Business Administration
Clemson University, Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering
The Roaring 10, Award
The Clemson Young Alumni Council recognizes ten outstanding individuals for their impact in business, leadership, community, educational and/or philanthropic endeavors. The honor is given to those who also exemplify Clemson University’s core values of honesty, integrity, and respect.
Volunteer of the Month, Award
The PULSE Committee picks one individual who exemplifies the core mission of PULSE. PULSE is a professional and leadership development opportunity for young talent. It serves as an outlet to connect young professionals to the community and provide them with meaningful opportunities to interact with others in their age group, as well as business and community leaders.