see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
PRIVATE PRACTICE, Interior Designer/Project Manager
Mendez Family – Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Mexico – 2008 (Residential Design)
• Worked in collaboration with Banker and Realtor agent to compile filed measurements, sketches and site images.
• Developed Floor Plan, Elevations and 2D Renderings for a home value estimate
San Gabriel Masonic Temple – San Gabriel, CA – 2011 (Commercial Design)
• Formulated a Design proposal for the remodeling of the ball room, stage, lobby and public restrooms according to IBC and ADA Compliance.
• Developed floor plans, Elevations, 3D renderings and client presentation boards
• Negotiated with multiple contractors to assure the best Bid
• Crafted a detailed and conscious construction and design contract - budget proposal to include plumbing, electrical wiring, new flooring, new windows, wall and window treatments, labor and material costs.
Blake Family – Claremont, CA – 2011 (Residential Design)
• Managed and supervised wallpaper installation, window treatment installation, paint, and electrical wiring for a crystal chandelier
• Worked closely with contractors to ensure built-in installations were running as scheduled
• Created an open and fun furniture layout proper for family reunions and entertainment
• Designed Custom furniture, custom made accent pillows, bolsters and artwork
• Designed custom millwork to architecturally frame the existing built-in vitrine on the north wall of the dining room
Women Medcare – Pomona, California – 2012 (Healthcare Design)
• Transformed a storage/janitorial room into a properly equipped 4D- ultrasound room for an OBGYN clinic.
• Worked closely with vendors for the purchase of wireless medical bed.
• Coordinated the removal of fluorescent lighting and prepared the ceiling for the installation of dimmable recessed lighting.
• Selected a soothing color palette to be implemented in the ultrasound room, patient rooms, Doctor Offices, nurse station, bathroom and hallway.
• Installed new lighting fixtures and accessories for patient bathroom
• Designed graphics in high performance vinyl for branding purposes
• Generated additional staff workstations to encourage a healthy and productive work environment
Guglielmo Family – San Antonio Heights, CA – 2012 (Residential Design)
• Designed custom furniture and accessories to include bed, accent chairs, bench, desk, nightstands, upholstered panels art piece, bedding and window treatments.
• Elaborated drawings for the design and installation of an electric fireplace and TV, both recessed into a custom built-in structure.
Barouti Family – Newport Beach, CA – 2012 (Residential Design)
• Selected new fabrics and trims to reupholstered clients existing sectional and accent chairs.
• Designed custom decorative pillows and storage box with interior compartments and casters for toy and book storage.
• Coordinated paint color selections with existing materials and color scheme.
• Selected new accessories and lighting fixtures to update the look of the home.
Designer At Home, Long Beach, CA, US, Interior Designer
• Coordinated and project managed the renovation for a New York City Penthouse to be showcased in HGTV “House Hunters” TV series
• Organized design presentations in partnership with the William-Sonoma Inc in Omaha, Seattle and New York City.
• Designed architectural graphics and logos as well as new packaging and marketing techniques for the growth and development of the company
• Coordinated project deadlines and ensured the design packages were sent on time
• Recruited, trained and directed daily actives for new designers
• Responsible for Accessory, Furniture & Procurement
• Managed and coordinated the multiple design task for up to 10 designers daily
• Participated in multiple business trips to Seattle, WA and Las Vegas, NV for client meetings and design exhibitions such as the HD Expo and Green Day.
Living Spaces Furniture, Monrovia, Visual Designer
• Designed quick space planning solutions and room prototypes for clients
• Increased sales through innovative design solutions and design consultations (space planning, quick sketches, color coordination, etc)
• Delivered appropriate and conscious design solutions according to client budgets in a time efficient manner
• Formulated product pick-list and assisted the monitoring of accessories inventory to ensure satisfactory product levels
• Worked closely with buyers to ensure proper product replenishment and accuracy in orders.
• Worked independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment
Impact Interiors, Tustin, CA, US, Interior Design Intern
• Developed project books for hospitality clients and designers
• Assisted the Lead Architect with drafting tasks
• Maintained the library organized and updated
• Assisted junior designer with procurement and FF&E specifications
• Assisted the principal with accessory and artwork selection for hospitality and High-End Residential projects
The Art Institute of California - Orange County, BArch, Interior Design